My husband and I stayed at the Novotel for the final night during a Gate 1 trip to Morocco. Novotel always has a sleek, contemporary design, and this was no exception. The lobby area was spacious and led into the seating area for the bar and for the continental breakfast. The rooms were fine--the bathroom was positioned at a strange angle, but, as I said, that is Novotel's trademark: modern, with lots of angles and minimalist design. We prefer two beds but they only had rooms left with one bed, so my husband slept on the pull-out sofabed, which he said was very comfortable.
Check-in for our large group (about 40 people) was a bit chaotic, and the first room they gave us was occupied! Yikes! Sorry--didn't mean to walk in on you. So we had to go back down to the still-chaotic check-in to get a new room. Just a minor glich, but since the Moroccan food had recently begun to take its toll on my system, I was anxious to get into a room and stay near the bathroom. Anyway, all worked out fine.
If I were staying in Casablanca longer, I am not sure if this would be a good location for exploring the sites through walking. Rick's Cafe was a rather long walk on a not pleasant road, and the tour guide would NOT let us walk back to the hotel from there at night. Nothing else seemed to be nearby. However, do NOT miss the Hassan II Mosque--pay the entry fee. Definitely worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel