It' s a typical IBIS hotel: Budget, but okay and clean. They just renovated at least some rooms. Room and bathroom size not big, but okay. Everything clean. It' s about fifteen minutes by Car from the airport - just motorway. So it's a good option for late arrivals and departures in the morning if you drive your own car. First easy experience. It's far from the city center and driving towards the center is the Morocco experience already. But on weekend mornings it's okay even for Morroco driving beginners. Breakfast is basic thing, but okay for the money. Make sure to get a non smoking room, if you are a non smoker. Casablanca normally is a first or last night thing. The budgetfriendly IBIS a good Choice.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Casablanca Sidi Maarouf Hotel Casablanca
- Ibis Casablanca Sidi Maarouf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the business district of Casablanca, the Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Sidi Maarouf offers 85 rooms, of which 15 are suites, featuring direct dial telephone, satellite TV, heating and airconditioning along with WiFi in the communal areas of the hotel. 15 minutes from Casablanca Airport, the hotel offers delicious cuisine at the La Table restaurant. Our Tapas bar is open everyday until 11pm. 2 meeting rooms combining comfort and refined decor are available for your business needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.