They claim to be close to the airport. They might be one of the closest but it's not close. We arrived late on the airport and there were no trains. But they stated to be close to the airport so we took a (grand) taxi. It was about a 20 minute drive and we had to pay 250 dirham. Which equals about $32.
We booked online on the Ibis website and payed 78 Euro for 1 night. The hotel was not bad at all but I have stayed at much better hotels in Morocco for way less at better locations. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was a simple buffet, it was not bad at all.
The hotel is close to nothing really. Unless you have a car otherwise you're trapped. The train station is about 10 minute walk, don't miss the train back or it will be expensive taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Casablanca Sidi Maarouf Hotel Casablanca
- Ibis Casablanca Sidi Maarouf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the business district of Casablanca, the Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Sidi Maarouf offers 85 rooms, of which 15 are suites, featuring direct dial telephone, satellite TV, heating and airconditioning along with WiFi in the communal areas of the hotel. 15 minutes from Casablanca Airport, the hotel offers delicious cuisine at the La Table restaurant. Our Tapas bar is open everyday until 11pm. 2 meeting rooms combining comfort and refined decor are available for your business needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.