This hotel is located in Sidi Maarouf - an area quite far from the city center, but full of glass buildings housing different companies.
1. Could be close to the company You need if You come for a business trip(my case)
2. The hotel restaurant offers a delicious meal called Tajine and Couscous
3. They have also a month price which is very convenient if You stay longer (approx 50 eur/day for an appartment)
4. The appartment has a sort of kitchen and is very spacious.
5. In the area there are 2 big supermarkets Metro and Marjain and some good restaurants.
1. I have seen insects there. Maybe 10 times during 10 months of staying there.
2. The breakfast is really poor and always the same.
Conclusions: This hotel is perfect for long staying - You feel like in an appartment. For short staying I would recommend IBIS Sidi Maarouf
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Appart`Hotel Hotel Casablanca
- Casablanca Appart`Hotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel courtesy hospitality, refined comfort and location in the business districts La Colline and Casablanca Near shore. Rooms, studios and apartments are equipped with latest technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Casablanca Appart'hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.