“Truley amazing service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Guynemer

You added Hotel Guynemer to your Saves list
Hotel Guynemer
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Rue Mohamed Belloul (Ex.Pegoud) | Casa-Anfa, Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #42 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
Brisbane, Australia
“Truley amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

I stayed at Hotel Guynemer for one full day and night and found it probably the most accommodating, warm and friendly hotel I've stayed at. The airport pick up is reliable and all of the staff are very friendly and welcoming and willing to organise anything you need. The Hotel is in a good position in the city and the rooms are safe, clean and comfortable.
The service is amazing and you really do feel like your being welcomed into a family. When I returned to Casablanca 3 weeks after my initial stay, the staff let me leave my bags at the hotel for the day while I waited for my flight home, which was a very kind gesture and later when I realised I had got my flight times wrong they rushed me to the airport imediatley. Without them I would have missed my flight. It really was above and beyond their call of duty. I highly recomend Hotel Guynemer.

Stayed January 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

I stayed here as I was passing through Casablaca for one day and one night but it was everything I needed. The staff was so kind and accommodating. The room was sinple but comfortable but it's the staff that makes this hotel worth staying at.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
new york city
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

Comfy hotel in the city, good location. The price of the hotel is very reasonable, rooms are comfy and decent. The airport pickup is a little pricey 300 dirhams, but reliable.

Midwestern State, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

We were very happy staying here. The hotel is charming, well located, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the restaurant is nice and relaxing. After a crazy, busy day in Casablanca, this is a great place to go to rest and relax. If you only like pristine hotels filled with shiny new stuff and fluffy white towels, you won't like it. If you like old hotels with style and charm, this is a good one. I recommend arranging with the hotel for a pick-up at the airport or train station so you can be sure to get to the hotel easily.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

The guynemer was awsome, super helpful, and a great room.... Affordable too...
I dont usually write reviews but they did me rite. And they even sent my mail for me and got me to the airport at 5:30 am.......

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

My friend and I came across this hotel in a guidebook, and were definitely not disappointed. Even though this is a hotel, it feels like a "riad" or private guesthouse as far as the service is concerned. Staff will help with anything and everything, from restaurant suggestions, how to hire a taxi, etc, pretty much like a concierge. The very good and nicely decorated restaurant is a relaxing place to eat and mingle with fellow travelers...free wifi too! A few of the rooms can be a bit noisy, just ask for one off the street...and also check your remote control, in one of the rooms I had there it didn't work.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

Ugh, this place was the worst of our accommodations in all of Morocco. The location was kind of sketchy (although I think that's pretty common in Casablanca). The room was cramped, dirty and musty. Go elsewhere, I'm positive you can do better in Casa even on a tight budget.

The free internet (albiet slow) in the lobby was about the only plus.

*date of stay was 12/07

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Guynemer? Share your experiences!