“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel les Saisons

You added Hotel les Saisons to your Saves list
Hotel les Saisons
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19 Rue Oraibi jilali (ex rue de Foucauld), Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #23 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I was there for 2 days. The hotel is well located in downtown Casablanca. The staff is extremely friendly. The restaurant is also very good. I found my room to be a little bit small, but otherwise clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Arabic first
Accra
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flanked by some of the best branded hotels in Casa, Les Saisons is just ok for some one who is visiting Casablanca on a low budget. The rates are ok and the rooms are fair probably with poorer view than its other compatriots but it has more facilities e.g, the standard rooms are fitted with fridges stuffed with drinks at reasonable prices. Breakfast is good. The restaurant becomes a noisy pub in the evenings with a live DJ in the house. The place was quite unassuming for me. I just loved my stay there.

Room Tip: Wifi is not very stable!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at Hotel Les Saisons twice, before and after a Peregrine tour. The first time I stayed, the young woman at the check-in desk was abrupt and verging on rude. However it was late at night, and I thought perhaps she was just tired.
I was given a small room, with the double bed taking up most of the space. The air conditioning did not work. (Subsequently I have found that air conditioners rarely work in Morocco.) I was jetlagged and by the time the lack of an air conditioner began to trouble me, I had settled in to the room and decided not to worry about it. However, at check-out, I mentioned the air conditioner to the staff, as a courtesy to the next occupant. I was asked, in a most sarcastic voice, by the young man who seemed to be in charge, whether it had occurred to me to turn the temperature down! I was underwhelmed.
At the end of our tour I returned, reluctantly, to Les Saisons because it turned out to be too hard to change hotels. I asked my tour leader to organise an upgrade to Hotel Les Saisons' Junior Suite, and was actually given that without charge, which was most generous of them because I had offered to pay.
I have no idea what my tour leader said, but on arrival, the young woman was most pleasant and remained so throughout my stay. The Junior Suite is very nice, airy and spacious. The air conditioner only blew hot air, but after several weeks in Morocco, this neither surprised nor phased me. Opening the windows meant putting up with a lot of noise, but that did not worry me overly.
The rooms were clean, and the cleaning staff did a wonderful job, working very hard every day.
Breakfast was included but it is best to get down early because by the end of the breakfast service, trays are not replenished. The orange juice was superb.
The staff at the front desk remained most pleasant throughout my second stay, including the young man who had been so rude earlier. The young woman even booked a taxi for me to get to the airport, offering without any suggestion on my part.
The doorman is a real delight here. He is very helpful and remains on duty for long hours every day, opening the door with a warm smile every time I traipsed in and out.
Les Saisons is well located and it is easy to get around to places of interest on foot or by taxi.
It costs 300 Dirhams to get from the airport to Hotel Les Saisons.

Room Tip: Try to upgrade to the Junior Suite.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Not sure what the poor staff reviews are about. Saad is manager and has a degree in hotel and hospitality from San Francisco. They arranged a good driver to pick me up from the airport at 00:50. Rooms are basic but very generous sized. Good showers and plumbing. Windows keep out street noise. Walls are thin but not worse than many many places. Beds very good. Breakfast is not the Hyatt, but it's good, and it's in the attached restaurant/club with cool contemporary artwork and morning club/disco tracks (not loud!) to energize the morning. It can feel a bit dilapidated, but so is Casablanca so the sooner you get over it the more fun you can have. Not quite shabby chic, but if you approach with that idea, you will enjoy.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

Just Ok, clean and beds comfortable .. Rooms small inc bathroom. Staff not very helpful. Probably wouldn't go back for another stay. Location good as near old Medina interesting walking thru medina and observing every day market life of the locals.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Chennai (Madras), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

My wife & I stayed for one night in April.We arrived around 10PM for check in .There was no one to help with our luggage.We got a losy room ,smelly with dirty carpet.The bath room was dirty fungus on walls and no towels.When we asked we were given bath mats as towels!!!.
A very dirty noisy place.Avoid.

Room Tip: Nothing special to recommend
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dakar, Senegal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015

I would suggest that you think very carefully before booking here. Management is very deceptive and will bill you for things you have not asked for or received. Not friendly or helpful in the slightest.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Hotel les Saisons? Share your experiences!