“Fantastic Organisation!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Activities in Casablanca
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Morocco Expert Tours "MET" : A local Registered Tour and Transportation Company, based in Morocco run by a berber ( Amazigh) Family. We are a specialist Morocco Private tour company offering bespoke Morocco Travel & Tailored Tours of Morocco. The Atlas Mountains, Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert are the real Morocco so for a super friendly service and reputation to boot get in touch for a quote. Travel in Comfort with Security & Confidence...We know the country and we understand what it takes to put a great tour together...We Want you to see the best places, meet the friendliest people and to above all have best experience so others will come back, it's that simple. We've been driving clients for many years in our Air-Conditioned Wifi-salon : Toyoto 4WD land Cruisers, Mini-Vans and Bus.Please don't hesitate taking your lifetime flexible experience with Morocco Expert Tours.
“Fantastic Organisation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 NEW

We had a superb tour with Morocco Expert Tours. I emailed several companies over ideas and proposals but MET replied quickly and with excellent advice and information. They were friendly and not too pushy either, it was all very relaxed and informative. When Hamid, our driver came to meet us, the same opinion prevailed. Hamid was very well organised for the tour and he was quiet, friendly and funny at all the right moments, lovely company and again, it all helped to make the tour so special. We felt extremely relaxed and comfortable at all times, knowing that the company would take excellent care of us and had organised everything with their wealth of experience. I am already planning a future trip to Morocco and my first port of call would have to be to Morocco Expert Tours!

Visited April 2014

Santiago, Chile
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We took a day tour with Morocco Expert Tours in May and had an excellent experience. All email beforehand was answered immediately and they were waiting for us at the airport as planned. Our drivers were very knowledgable and friendly and treat you like you are part of their family. Our guide in the city was knowledgable and flexible to our needs and interests. Overall an excellent tour that I would recommend highly to family and friends.

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“It was like touring with a friend not a company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Our private Tour with Morocco Expert Tours was fantastic. My husband and I toured with Morocco Expert Tours in June 2014.
They were recommended to me by a friend who had a private tour with them in 2013 and I would not hesitate in recommending Morocco Expert Tours to anyone.
Our guide was great. He is very knowledgeable and his English is excellent (I believe his Italian and French are too!). We felt like we were touring with a friend not a company tour guide. I honestly was sad to say goodbye to our guide when we departed our tour.
It was our first trip to Morocco and not speaking the language, my husband and I felt that it would be easier and less scary/ stressful for us to have a guide. We were certainly thankful for our decision and I think we would have struggled without the help of our fabulous guide from Morocco Expert Tours who was always on hand to help us, whether it be translating for us, carrying our luggage (even if we told him we could carry it ourselves!!!), ordering us a coffee or answering our hundreds of (many silly) questions. We had alot of fun just driving along in the (4WD) car with our guide too as he played us lots of different music, including Morocco artists which we really enjoyed, and it was such a relief to not have to drive along some of the scariest roads I have ever seen. We were in absolute awe of our guide's driving skills (think: negotiating pedestrians, donkeys, motorbikes, and other cars in narrow lanes and driving through a sand storm) and felt 100% safe at all times.

Los Angeles
“Morocco tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I really enjoyed the tour. I went with two other friends who have never been to Morocco before (and neither have I). This tour made us feel very safe and they showed us around some amazing parts of Morocco. My favorite was definitely seeing goats in the argan trees as well as the camel rides. Recommended!!

Visited July 2014
Eatontown, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Hospitality in Morocco with MET”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

After pulling Morocco out of the travel hat as our next destination we quickly decided that maybe we would want a private tour company to take us around. Our main reason was not being able to read Arabic and getting lost in the medinas. I am an avid reader of Trip Advisor always taking into consideration that not every travel company, hotel, restaurant, attraction and region are going to be perfect for all. You have to weigh the complaints and see if they are valid and go from there. From the start MET looked perfect on paper (the internet), so I wrote to them. Immediately I was engaged with Youssef and he made me feel welcome already. We arranged a trip to Morocco to start our 1 year wedding anniversary vacation and MET were our guides.
My husband and I always drive ourselves around due to the fact we both get motion sickness and we also like to go at our own pace. I commute to work 1+hour each way to work 5 days a week, so taking it slow is essential for me, I never want to return from holiday needing another get away. My husband and I flew from Madrid, Spain right into Tangier and headed for our Riad which was recommended by Trip Advisor and Youssef backed that up with his recommendation.
MET can advise you how to plan for your holiday in Morocco and can even help customize an adventure to your liking, for example I wanted to take a cooking class since my husband and I cook a lot together at home. It was booked for by Youssef and MET. Easy as pie and perfectly reasonable. Amazing!
Mohammed and Mustapha were our hosts and perfect gentlemen. They made sure we were comfy in the van and engaging us with some African music and Moroccan culture whenever a question popped up. We stopped for oranges on the side of the road and each had a fresh orange. I had a desperate need to stop and used my first Moroccan toilet, because it was that critical. This was very different than what I am used to but was pleased that I didn’t disrupt a thing. Our lodging was perfect, with beautiful style and always hospitable. If there is something you lack or have questions on reach out to MET and they will make you feel most at home before you even leave your home.
Our trip began in Tangier and ended in Tangier but we wished we made it to the desert but alas that will have to be another trip. Thank you for taking such good care of us Mohammed, Mustapha and Youssef.

Visited May 2014