“Perfect in Every Way!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 activities in Casablanca
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Morocco Expert Tours "MET" : A local Registered Tour and Transportation Company, based in Morocco run by a berber ( Amazigh) Family. We are a specialist Morocco Private tour company offering bespoke Morocco Travel & Tailored Tours of Morocco. The Atlas Mountains, Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert are the real Morocco so for a super friendly service and reputation to boot get in touch for a quote. Travel in Comfort with Security & Confidence...We know the country and we understand what it takes to put a great tour together...We Want you to see the best places, meet the friendliest people and to above all have best experience so others will come back, it's that simple. We've been driving clients for many years in our Air-Conditioned Wifi-salon : Toyoto 4WD land Cruisers, Mini-Vans and Bus.Please don't hesitate taking your lifetime flexible experience with Morocco Expert Tours.
Atlanta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
“Perfect in Every Way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 NEW

We found this tour company on Trip Advisor, and we are thrilled with our choice! We were very lucky to have discovered the Boujouija brothers, Youssef and Hamid. Both are fine examples of professionalism and kindness. Youssef helped us set things up before the trip, and Hamid drove us and helped guide us during the day when we arrived. We travelled with our two young daughters, and Hamid went out of his way to make sure that we all had an amazing time. Hamid had a wonderful rapport with all of us, and he chose terrific places to see and to eat (he got the girls to try foods that they would usually not go near). Youssef called to check on us during the day, and Hamid made sure that we were happy and comfortable. We learned a lot about the people and history of Morroco, so if you are going to travel to this fantastic country, make it easy on yourself and choose the BEST TOUR COMPANY, Morroco Expert Tours.

Visited April 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“A wonderful choice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We extensively researched before choosing Morocco Expert Tours and it was an excellent choice. Our guide Mustapha and driver were wonderful, very accommodating and great to be with. I'm convinced choosing a locally-owned company added insights that made our visit even better.

Manteo, North Carolina
“Excellent Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

After days of researching tour companies and guides, I finally narrowed it down to three companies that I reached out to via email with my concerns, questions and ideas. Morocco Expert Tours was the only tour company that could accommadate my every need. Our guide Mustapha spoke English very well and had a great sense of humor. Mustapha's knowledge of Morocco and the sites that we visited was excellent. Our driver Mohammed was very professional, courtesy and always drove in a safe manner (some of the roads are very narrow and winding!) Youssef was my main contact when planning my trip and could not have been more curteous and professional.

Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Private Tour company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This company made our trip to Marrakech awesome. They picked us up from Casablanca and drove us to Marrakech while giving us tour of Casablanca and important locations in Marrakech. The driver and tour manager were fluent in English and well versed in the history of the places. Each location we stopped they arranged a local guide to walk with us and give historical background of the place.
We have travelled a lot to many countries and take lot of tours, I would rate Morocco Expert Tours are top 1% of all the companies we have dealt with. Very professional and hospitable team!

Lakefield, Canada
“Overall a good experience...except for the guide in Rabat and confusion at Ship Port”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We arranged for a one day private tour from Casa Blanca to Rabat. We were arriving by cruise ship and had one day in Port. Our driver/guide would be holding our name at the Port. Sounded easy...not so. We were waiting outside the area the ship had docked for our driver. No driver had our name. We went back to the ship to email Youssef. We found an email from Youseff two days earlier, letting us know that Lotfi would be our driver and would be meeting us a the Port Gate. It took over one hour to find Lotfi. We found out that we were not at the Port entrance, as the tour company does not have permission to enter the port. A kind local tour guide supervisor explained where we should meet Lotfi. She called Youssef and he called our driver to let him know we were on our way. She drove us to the port entrance and we found Lotfi. We offered her money and she refused, telling us she didn't mind helping tourists and this thing happened often. FYI, if you are on a cruise find out if your cruise offers a shuttle to the port entrance. Otherwise you are looking at a 10 to 15 minute walk. MSC Cruises does not offer a shuttle service.

Lotfi was very professional. He drove us to the mosque in Casa Blanca. We asked if there was anywhere to exchange money. I was unable to find anywhere in Canada to exchange to Dirhams. Lotfi didn't know of a place. We had to use Euro's. I highly recommend you bring US dollars with you. Euro exchange was equivalent to US dollars. For us the cost of the Euro was 50% more then US dollars. We received one euro to ten Dirhams. In Canada one US dollar is equivalent to ten Dirhams.

We drove to Rabat. The vehicle was very comfortable. Lofti told was informative. As part of our tour, we would be meeting our Guide in Rabat. On this day in Morocco, it was a holiday and our Guide was at the mosque and would meet with us shortly (we were late arriving in Rabat). Lofti took us to a restaurant to have lunch. We met with our Guide, his name I do not remember.

We went to the mosque, King's Palace, an older local village. Everywhere we went you could tell the Guide had a side business going (kick backs). I found the Guide to be unprofessional. He would smoke cigarettes in front of us. My Daughter was with us and I felt he shouldn't be smoking when he is working, especially when there is a minor around him.

We went to the market and this is where I got very upset with our Guide. The merchants wouldn't give me any discounts, which is not normal n a market. I knew it was because our Guide was coming back to them later for his kick back. On top of it, I was losing five durhams to every one euro. As a result, we bought very little. I was upset with the Guide. Then he wanted my euro's and told me the merchants wouldn't take euros(he wanted to exchange the funds later). This Guide was all about how he could profit from us. He even had the nerve to stop at one of the stalls when we were returning to our car, to get his kick back from the merchant so he didn't have to return later to collect his money. He thought we didn't know what he was doing. He wanted to go to the next merchant for his kick back and we took off on him towards our car. We bid our farewells, as he scurried back to the market to collect his money.

Lotfi asked how our Guide was. I was honest with him. Lotfi said this was the first time that he had been with this Guide. You could tell Lotfi was upset the Guide had been unprofessional. Hope for Morocco Expert Tours we are the last people to have him as our Guide in Rabat otherwise this Guide will hurt their reputation.

Overall, I loved the experience of Morocco. I found Youseff and Lotfi to be professional. I would recommend Morocco Expert Tours minus the Guide. Hope these tips assist you in having a more pleasant experience in Morocco.