“Not to trust” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa

You added Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Rue Bouhtouri, Quartier Gauthier, Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #22 of 69 Hotels in Casablanca
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Not to trust”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stiff bed, not easy to find, cleaning stuff was still in my bedroom, shower was not great. Spoke to the general manager Wael about my booking situation, he had a lot of promises and said no problem; but, his word was worthless and did nothing to help with my situation and I just left. I would not recommend this hotel. The only good thing about the place was the lady who served breakfast and the night

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

On arrival here we found nice decor, pleasant reception staff and smartly dressed doormen. However I feel this is where the positives ended. Although some of the aspects of breakfast was nice, staff were not attentive and did not the initiative. On the first morning I ordered the 'fit' breakfast while my wife ordered the 'paris' breakfast. An assortment of pastries appeared and my wife received an omelette, but the yoghurt and cornflakes promised to me in my chosen menu never appeared. When I finally prompted the staff member who was serving us, I was told they had no yoghurt (useful information 15 minutes after ordering) and when I asked for the cornflakes the staff member looked surprised and went about finding some. I eventually received a mug with honey cheerios (clearly not corn flakes) with no milk. On the second morning our hotel had organized an airport transfer for us which ran to time, however breakfast was not ready for us at 7.05, due to staff not being organised despite the hotel knowing our travel arrangements and breakfast supposedly being from 7 to half 10. The light in the breakfast room was not even on when we came downstairs.
Upon entering our room we discovered a leaky shower, and although this sort of issue could happen anywhere the true reflection of a good hotel is in how they deal with a issue. Staff agreed to get maintenance to review this in the morning after our bathroom was flooded but left us with a flooded bathroom and a sodden bathmat for a night, despite additional requests for towels/bathmats to address the problem.
Further small but irritating issues arose as our short stay progressed: hotel phones ringing in another room while the room was unoccupied, children playing ball games outside late at night.
A selection of spa facilities were available which were clean and well maintained, however I felt staff did not attempt to explain how the facilities were organised despite it being clear we were tourists who were unfamiliar with the hotel.
The wifi was also surprisingly bad for a hotel which brands itself as a business hotel.
Not somewhere we will book again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Beirut, Lebanon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I spent one night at the Trianon Casablanca on January 16th, 2014. Although my room was relatively small, I found it to be very convenient and most importantly clean! The staff were very welcoming and helpful, all with a large smile on their face! The hotel is located within the new part of the city close to many diners and shops. I would definitely come back to the Trianon and do recommend it to others!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Tallinn, Estonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This Spa and Hotel is the best choice for you if you want to experience the ultimate relaxation. The hotel has the best Spa facilities in the Casablanca. I was able to stay here for a business transaction. The location is near restaurants so eating out and going out for some drinks wouldn’t be a problem. A good hotel in Casablanca.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I come to Casa every couple of months for work and this was my first time at Le Trianon. Unfortunately, the internet wasn't working in my room for the duration of my stay which is clearly a major pain point on a work trip. Also, a load of clothes I set aside for dry cleaning got forgotten, so creased shirts at the tail end of my trip, again really not ideal!

Pros:
- Nice location, central and near some good restaurants
- Good customer service: my internet/laundry woes were immediately compensated by free breakfast and free spa access
- Breakfast was great: much much better than other places I've been in Casa
- Small but very functional rooms. Modern, everything worked nicely, couldn't complain :)

Will I stay here next time? Not sure...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Parnu, Estonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Not an easy place to reach, even with the best of GPS. The hotel is significantly off-route for the main driveway and hence takes time to locate. The facility however, is in the middle of a sprawling residential area which is why one gets many pubs, restaurants and shops all around. The hotel staffs are friendly and take care of customers. Owing to the inconvenient location, the staffs even take the trouble of receiving customers all the way from the main street. That’s a particularly helpful gesture. The rooms are nice and airy, well-furnished and has most amenities expected from a star hotel. The bathrooms are fairly appointed with facilities and products. The spa which has been particularly highlighted in the Hotel name itself is just ok. Not the best. And the charges for Spa are on the higher side, which is a turndown.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

All the staff were most helpful, friendly and professional. Specifically, Safa, Jamal, Rem,Yaseen, Munir and everyone else were incredible. I felt like I stayed with my family.

A soap and shampoo dish in the regular bathrooms would be helpful

Room Tip: Get the suite
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
wail h, Directeur général at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Mr Haroon

We are very pleased that your stay went well. We thank you for taking sharing your impressions about your stay at Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa.

It is with great interest that we have taken into account your comments and encouragement have been sent to all staff who work every day to provide you with impeccable service.

Your feedback are extremely a big pleasure! Our daily goal is your satisfaction, From our arrival till when you leave ... We have given you want to come back very quickly!

Regards