“A nice experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa

You added Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Rue Bouhtouri, Quartier Gauthier, Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #19 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
Sutton, United Kingdom
“A nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I and my fiancé have spent 5 days in Casablanca and chose Le Trianon because of the reviews in TA.
Most of them are right, it is a very modern hotel which offers an overall nice experience.
It is close to the market and restaurants and the staff couldn’t do enough to please us.
The food was also very good and the service impeccable.
We would recommend this hotel to someone who goes to Casablanca.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure to read you feed-back on your stay in le Trianon Luxury Hotels&Spa Thank you for your truly wonderful comments .

We are thrilled that our staff was able to give you the service you quite naturally expect from a hotel like ours. We are glad that you enjoyed our beautiful location on the center of Casablanca, which is indeed magnificent on that period of the year. Thank you as well for your remarks about our restaurant .

Hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,
Jamal el houidri
Front office manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Large and cosy rooms, hotel is new and looks very nice. Very friendly and smiley hotel personnel, always willing to help and looking to make you feel welcome. This is definitely a hotel I would choose again for both business and vacation trips to Casablanca.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear guest

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in hôtel le Trianon Luxury Hotel&Spa casablanca and we thank you for this nice comment.

It is a pleasure for us to know that you spent beautiful moments with us and we are looking forward to welcome you again!

Best Regards
Jamal El houidri
Tunis, Tunisia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

i appreciate the welcome of the staff specially Jamel who was smiling and helpfull during all my stay there... the geographic place is nice , close to coffe, restaurants, shopping and town................................................................

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Wail H, Responsable réception at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us at the Trianon luxury hotel&spa casablanca.
It is always a pleasure to read that our guests enjoyed the hotel and we are thrilled to read that our services reply to your expectations.

Thank you as well for mentioning our team, this is always a great source of motivation for them.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to casablanca soon!

Yours sincerely,

Jamal El houidri
Barcelona, Spain
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hello, it is not a Luxury hotel, AT ALL, that is for sure, it is a 2 star hotel to my point of view, I have no clue how it may has, but that is for my point of view.

A bit dirty, the toilet had leakings... the shower had leakings... if you want my opinion so I don't sound so rude in this review send me a message.

The staff is really helpfull, that is the only possitive side of my stay. The staff deserves better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Wail H, Responsable réception at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I have learned about the inconvenience that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you at the Trianon luxury hotel&spa as soon as your next travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

I remain,

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I appreciate the welcome of the staff in the hotel. but the hotel location is in very difficult place to find in spite it is in the business district but it is not in the main street.
the room is very narrow. with such rate i could get a better room in other hotels in 5 or 4 stars.

Room Tip: it is in the business district near the twin center behind Cinia Saada
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013

I have learned about the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies. I can assure you that I have personally investi for what happened and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you i gated your points of dissatisfaction and the necessary measures have been taken to avoid that similar situation reoccur in the future.

I sincerely reiterate my apologies and hope welcoming you in the Trianon Luxury And Spa as soon as your next travel plan brings you to Casablanca, to assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we customarily provide at the hotel.

Amslon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Right, lets get this ambiguity cleared up. Not in a month of sundays is this a Lux Hotel nor spa. Nor is it a business Hotel for international travellers. Do not stay here if you need WIFI which does not work in reception, or breakfast room, or in your bedroom but intermittedly outside your room or near the lift.

VERY POOR and really annoyed as we are planning our trip around Morocco. Bookings next hotel etc.
We had 3 rooms, 1st room 2nd floor AC was leaking water allover the floor, 2nd room was 1st floor above the main entrance, 3rd room was 3rd floor exactly the same as the 1st room minus leaking AC. Why was we not shown the 3rd room 1st? or Given it upon arrival.
Seriously this place makes Faulty towers positively outstanding. Location was awful, down a side street surrounded by slums, large groups of Teenagers, adults on every street corner, not safe, muggers paradise.

Rooms was clean, modern, tidy. The best things about this hotel were the Staff who were Outstanding(if you are reading find a better place to work, you are too good for that place) and the Breakfast.

Kenzi Tower is around the corner, sky bar, food, do yourself a favour and go and stay here.

Room Tip: higher up the better, no views as it tiny hotel and stuck in the middle of slums.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 19, 2013

I sincerely reiterate my apologies the Trianon Luxury And Spa as soon as your next travel plan brings you to Casablanca, to assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we customarily provide at the hotel.

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed in Le Trianon hotel for my first night in Casablanca and found the staff very helpful. After a day traveling and arriving late Ayoub one of the male receptionist found no problem in bringing me tea and also upgraded my room for use of a bath. Hotel room really clean and staff very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for your great comments,for your time and consideration .
Looking forward to welcoming you soon "At the trianon luxury hotel&spa" .

Best regards,
Jamal El Houidri
Front office manager

Been to Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!