“Not a pleasant stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa

Save Saved
You added Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Rue Bouhtouri, Quartier Gauthier, Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #18 of 67 Hotels in Casablanca
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Not a pleasant stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I appreciate the welcome of the staff in the hotel. but the hotel location is in very difficult place to find in spite it is in the business district but it is not in the main street.
the room is very narrow. with such rate i could get a better room in other hotels in 5 or 4 stars.

Room Tip: it is in the business district near the twin center behind Cinia Saada
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I have learned about the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies. I can assure you that I have personally investi for what happened and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you i gated your points of dissatisfaction and the necessary measures have been taken to avoid that similar situation reoccur in the future.

I sincerely reiterate my apologies and hope welcoming you in the Trianon Luxury And Spa as soon as your next travel plan brings you to Casablanca, to assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we customarily provide at the hotel.

JAMAL EL HOUIDRI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Arabic first
Amslon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Right, lets get this ambiguity cleared up. Not in a month of sundays is this a Lux Hotel nor spa. Nor is it a business Hotel for international travellers. Do not stay here if you need WIFI which does not work in reception, or breakfast room, or in your bedroom but intermittedly outside your room or near the lift.

VERY POOR and really annoyed as we are planning our trip around Morocco. Bookings next hotel etc.
We had 3 rooms, 1st room 2nd floor AC was leaking water allover the floor, 2nd room was 1st floor above the main entrance, 3rd room was 3rd floor exactly the same as the 1st room minus leaking AC. Why was we not shown the 3rd room 1st? or Given it upon arrival.
Seriously this place makes Faulty towers positively outstanding. Location was awful, down a side street surrounded by slums, large groups of Teenagers, adults on every street corner, not safe, muggers paradise.

Rooms was clean, modern, tidy. The best things about this hotel were the Staff who were Outstanding(if you are reading find a better place to work, you are too good for that place) and the Breakfast.

Kenzi Tower is around the corner, sky bar, food, do yourself a favour and go and stay here.

Room Tip: higher up the better, no views as it tiny hotel and stuck in the middle of slums.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 19, 2013

I sincerely reiterate my apologies the Trianon Luxury And Spa as soon as your next travel plan brings you to Casablanca, to assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we customarily provide at the hotel.

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed in Le Trianon hotel for my first night in Casablanca and found the staff very helpful. After a day traveling and arriving late Ayoub one of the male receptionist found no problem in bringing me tea and also upgraded my room for use of a bath. Hotel room really clean and staff very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for your great comments,for your time and consideration .
Looking forward to welcoming you soon "At the trianon luxury hotel&spa" .

Best regards,
Jamal El Houidri
Front office manager
Istanbul, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

1st surprise,came from airport with my friend and we wanna take a nap a while and the stupid reception not allowed her to go to my room cuz he said she is from casa,and my friend is a girl and she wearing a hijab!!!We are arguing ofcourse and my friend end up waiting outside and i need to be hurry cuz i can let her wait too long,i can't rest!!
I ordered double room cuz tough my sis will join but she can't come in the end..and when i reach my room the stupid reception call me he said how many person will stay with you?u got SUIT ROOM wich is i didn't order!!! So i ran down and i told him i won't pay for this i won't get other surprise in the end to pay more!!omg what does he want from me?! Then he said its same price,ok then why need to call me? Only fyi he said,huh?
He didnt explain anything about my room etc,i don't even dunno where elevator is! If i can i wanna move but can cancel anymore
I just wanna rest after 5 hours flight omg but he gave me heart attack
I called him to ask how to open window to balcony,rudeeeness!!! He answered dunno bout window and hang up just like that
No room service,no coffee/tea in our room
Well the room is neat and clean and you can get your breakfast im your room even they said you have to wait 30 mnts even the food no need to be prepare that long LOL
Next day the reception changed,i'm so happy i know this one is so kind and helpful cuz i called from istanbul before i csme,told her everything she was surprised and sorry...
But i wrote complain to booking.com and sent email to the hotel cuz i was piss off
Carefull with the tall guy with straight hair,i think he is psyco!!!

• Stayed June 2013

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

You pay 100 euros and you get an AC broken that is in for 30 seconds and then turns off for 5 minutes, a flushing toillet also broken, that when you open the tap it floods the whole wc and finally they accept pets so a dog was barking from 8 am non stop.

Woudn t recommend at all!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued guests ,

On Behalf of the trianon luxury hotel&spa team , I would like to thank you for your valuable comment .
We apologies for the air conditioning broken experience, and be sure that we work to improve it in all our rooms .
I hope you can come back soon and experience it yourself .
Looking forward to welcoming you soon .

Best regards,
Jamal El houidri
Front office manager
Manama, Bahrain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Booked this hotel for one night in Casablanca based on reviews on booking.com. Did not quite expect it to be in a hard-to-find location. When I tried to take a petit taxi back from the medina to the hotel the taxi drivers had no idea of where it was when I showed them the hotel address, until one finally took up the challenge of finding it, though he did have to ask pedestrians around the area to locate its exact position. There are a few restaurants/ sports cafes nearby.
The room was fine, staff were friendly and hotel décor was interesting but would not classify it as luxury. Though I must make mention of the wonderful Moroccan style breakfast - that was the standout for this hotel. Decided to try a different hotel when I had one more night in Casablanca before I departed Morocco.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Bucharest, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

In fact, not one hotel of the 5 hotels I stayed in across Morocco came up wit anything but average..... Cleanliness being the prime let down!

Far from luxury, in a good area for business and eateries.... But so ar many others, luxury..... Well, clearly some imaginative interior decorator has a different meaning to the word... Didn't tr the spa, only because my first impression for cleanliness wasn't met..... Details folks, why have yo all set your benchmark of attention to detail so damn low!

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!