“Recommended” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa

Save Saved
You added Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Rue Bouhtouri, Quartier Gauthier, Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #14 of 67 Hotels in Casablanca
Dublin, Ireland
“Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed in Le Trianon hotel for my first night in Casablanca and found the staff very helpful. After a day traveling and arriving late Ayoub one of the male receptionist found no problem in bringing me tea and also upgraded my room for use of a bath. Hotel room really clean and staff very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for your great comments,for your time and consideration .
Looking forward to welcoming you soon "At the trianon luxury hotel&spa" .

Best regards,
Jamal El Houidri
Front office manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Arabic first
Istanbul, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

1st surprise,came from airport with my friend and we wanna take a nap a while and the stupid reception not allowed her to go to my room cuz he said she is from casa,and my friend is a girl and she wearing a hijab!!!We are arguing ofcourse and my friend end up waiting outside and i need to be hurry cuz i can let her wait too long,i can't rest!!
I ordered double room cuz tough my sis will join but she can't come in the end..and when i reach my room the stupid reception call me he said how many person will stay with you?u got SUIT ROOM wich is i didn't order!!! So i ran down and i told him i won't pay for this i won't get other surprise in the end to pay more!!omg what does he want from me?! Then he said its same price,ok then why need to call me? Only fyi he said,huh?
He didnt explain anything about my room etc,i don't even dunno where elevator is! If i can i wanna move but can cancel anymore
I just wanna rest after 5 hours flight omg but he gave me heart attack
I called him to ask how to open window to balcony,rudeeeness!!! He answered dunno bout window and hang up just like that
No room service,no coffee/tea in our room
Well the room is neat and clean and you can get your breakfast im your room even they said you have to wait 30 mnts even the food no need to be prepare that long LOL
Next day the reception changed,i'm so happy i know this one is so kind and helpful cuz i called from istanbul before i csme,told her everything she was surprised and sorry...
But i wrote complain to booking.com and sent email to the hotel cuz i was piss off
Carefull with the tall guy with straight hair,i think he is psyco!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Wail H, Front Office Manager at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I have learned about the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies. I can assure you that I have personally investi for what happened and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you i gated your points of dissatisfaction and the necessary measures have been taken to avoid that similar situation reoccur in the future.

I sincerely reiterate my apologies the Trianon Luxury And Spa as soon as your next travel plan brings you to Casablanca, to assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we customarily provide at the hotel.

FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
JAMAL EL HOUIDRI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

You pay 100 euros and you get an AC broken that is in for 30 seconds and then turns off for 5 minutes, a flushing toillet also broken, that when you open the tap it floods the whole wc and finally they accept pets so a dog was barking from 8 am non stop.

Woudn t recommend at all!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued guests ,

On Behalf of the trianon luxury hotel&spa team , I would like to thank you for your valuable comment .
We apologies for the air conditioning broken experience, and be sure that we work to improve it in all our rooms .
I hope you can come back soon and experience it yourself .
Looking forward to welcoming you soon .

Best regards,
Jamal El houidri
Front office manager
Manama, Bahrain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Booked this hotel for one night in Casablanca based on reviews on booking.com. Did not quite expect it to be in a hard-to-find location. When I tried to take a petit taxi back from the medina to the hotel the taxi drivers had no idea of where it was when I showed them the hotel address, until one finally took up the challenge of finding it, though he did have to ask pedestrians around the area to locate its exact position. There are a few restaurants/ sports cafes nearby.
The room was fine, staff were friendly and hotel décor was interesting but would not classify it as luxury. Though I must make mention of the wonderful Moroccan style breakfast - that was the standout for this hotel. Decided to try a different hotel when I had one more night in Casablanca before I departed Morocco.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Bucharest, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

In fact, not one hotel of the 5 hotels I stayed in across Morocco came up wit anything but average..... Cleanliness being the prime let down!

Far from luxury, in a good area for business and eateries.... But so ar many others, luxury..... Well, clearly some imaginative interior decorator has a different meaning to the word... Didn't tr the spa, only because my first impression for cleanliness wasn't met..... Details folks, why have yo all set your benchmark of attention to detail so damn low!

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ahmedabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

After reading Trip TripAdvisor reviews, I cancelled my booking in Novotel and booked in this hotel. Trust me, I thoroughly regretted my decision.

Located near very commercial, Twin Tower area, the hotel is about 500 mt walk into a very dull business area. Surrounded by Couriers, banks, some mid-east eateries on a very narrow street, you would wonder who gave this name of "Luxury hotel"!

Rooms are overtly designed, poor amenities ( one switch for all lights), window opens, straight to some neighboring residences. Over use of Black marble and low lighting, makes the bathroom a very dingy place. Amenities too are not very impressive.

"serve on the table" breakfast has limited variety, rather the same items, repeated, every day. The lady is also not very interested to repeat the servings like juice etc.

At nearly EURO 130 per night, all you would wish, is to leave the hotel as early as possible.

Only positive side of this hotel are, its front office staff and very efficient Ayub and ready to serve, restaurant guy, Mustafa.

rest is all forgettable

Room Tip: Stayed in a Suite room. room size is large,
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SAyoub, Responsable réception at Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 20, 2013

I have learned about the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies. I can assure you that I have personally investi for what happened and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you atgated your points of dissatisfaction and the necessary measures have been taken to avoid that similar situation reoccur in the future.

I remain,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I booked this hotel thru booking.com not for business but holidays. I stayed 2 nights and then another night after my trip to Marrakech.
The map in booking.com is quite accurate. I had no difficulties on finding the hotel as I did not have car but used the train to L'oasis train station form airport and then the tranway to Hassan II stop. Then it's a 10/15mn walk to the hotel straight on the huge boulevard and the hotel is opposite Kenzi Towers in a small street. quite easy :)
The check in and check out were fast. I had rooms on 1st floor both times, 2nd one was better maintained than 1st one and with a mini bar. No seating area but I think it's better in single room as bed is large already...
I like the continental breakfast but if you stay more than 2 days it could be repetitive as there is no much choice so that could be improved.
They also need double windows for noise but ear pluggs did the job.
Bed is very confortable (slept very well!), staff always smiling and helping and location is very safe and next to smalls bars / restaurants. Walking distance (for those who like to walk) from Mosque, Assoub area, Medina ( 30mn max) otherwise take a cab (10mn).
didn't use wifii as was in holidays so can't comment :)
What can be improved is cleaning as carpet in corridor was full of dirt... and a small shelve in shower will be nice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Le Trianon Luxury Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!