“Nice business hotel in Casablanca” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #3 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
Ashburn, Virginia
“Nice business hotel in Casablanca”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

A nice hotel in Casa Port area with friendly and helpful staff. Hotel is clean and rooms are business friendly. Close to the train station and just an hour away from the airport. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices and dining staff are super friendly. I also liked the fact that the hotel is just next to the big Medina with lots of leather goods and souvenir items.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, November 19, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as it is the goal of every member of the hotel staff to welcome our guests with the high level of service for which Hyatt Hotels are known worldwide.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Christian Le Prince Monfort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We arrived here after four days in Morocco and found it to be a good place to stay. By now my wife had a sprained ankle and a large blister on her foot and the front desk staff were most helpful in providing a medical kit and even assisting with applying iodine to the area - service that was way beyond expectations. We were on the Club Floor and the first night just stayed in the Club and had wine and appetizers for dinner. The other folks we were travelling with went to the Moroccan restaurant and had a good evening. We also just had breakfast on the Club Floor and that was fine as well. The fitness centre was large and up to date and the service was great. We even had a shower for the first time in quite a few days. Very happy with this stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, November 11, 2013

Wayne, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed at the hotel Sunday November 3, 2013.
The staff at the front desk was helpful and other staff members were belligerent. The business office is very small; the computers are out of date. We were not able to print our boarding passes.
Breakfast was terrible. My wife and I could not eat the food. We have received a bill of $ 120 for the room which was prepaid. This is not a good hotel.

Room Tip: Book at a different hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, November 7, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I was very disappointed to learn the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies.

I would be very pleased to welcome you back at the hotel on your upcoming visit to Casablanca to assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we customarily provide at the hotel.

I thank you for your comprehension and very much hope that you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

I remain,

Palm Desert, California USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Having stayed at many Hyatt's around the world over the past 30 years (Life Time Diamond Member) I was disappointed by the Room that we stayed in 917. Not up to Hyatt Regency Standards more like a Holiday Inn! Small dated room with a Bathroom that was smaller then an Airplane Toilet. Small Regency Club that offered ok food but nothing to write home about it.

The Entry Hall is beautiful and huge, the best part of the Hotel indeed. Really not a Hotel for the Holidays as 90% of the Guest are on business.

Dr. K

Room Tip: If I ever have a reason to return to Casablanca and I don't hope so, I would choose another prop...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, October 31, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I thank you for your comprehension and very much hope that you will extend us another opportunity to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

I remain,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

There are two restaurants in the Hyatt, one of which is Moroccan themed. The decor is beautiful with draped ceilings and moorish lights. A man plays some kind of local pianocord and at random intervals a belly dancer appears. The couscous is fantastic as is the chocolate fondant.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, October 28, 2013

Rome, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very quite night time . very noisy the morning ,i had enjoyed the moroccan food at moroccan restaurant ,the room was clean and nice looking .. the livingroom bar was lovely and i cannot forget the very long conversation that i had with the lovely and and soo nice bartender "anine" ... the overal experience was good and i hope go back again in the futur .

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good facilities with lobby bar, separate loud music / sports bar, nightclub open until late. You do pay a premium here for everything. Rooms are 50% more than other comparable hotels, drinks are more expensive than in London or New York, hotel cars much more than local taxis...be careful to check your bill when checking out.

Rooms are spacious and facilities are good, only complaint is old plumbing with variable shower temperatures (be careful!) and corrosion marks on bath.

Recommended if you don't mind paying a premium.

I note the manager seems to copy & paste the same bog-standard positive or negative reply each time, and wonder if these comments are actually noted. Better not to reply than paste the same thing every time!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your recent stay in Casablanca and present you my very sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered.

I would like to inform that I have taken your comments into consideration and can assure you that all our guest's comments are reviewed and each point is studied and taken in charge by the department concerned.

I thank you for your comprehension and hope to have the pleasure to welcome at the hotel in the not distant future.

Christian Le Prince Monfort

Been to Hyatt Regency Casablanca? Share your experiences!