The hotel seems to have had a recent facelift. It has a modern decor. Nothing spectacular but quite nice overall. The room is decent sized and has all the stuff that you would expect from Hyatt. Really liked it that the temp in the room was turned up way high when I entered so did not have to spend the first hour freezing. The room overlooked the road with distant views of the sea/minarets. A check-in/check-out the staff was friendly. There was a confusion in my booking which they took care of very professionally. The hotel is pretty central, so was a relatively short rides to meetings through the crazy traffic in the city.
The highlight was the dinner. The food at the Moroccan restaurant was really nice. They have Moroccan musicians and belly-dancers. Not something I really enjoy but the others in the group seemed to have a good time. The food and ambience was nice. The fish that I ordered for lunch from room services was exceptional, they made it exactly the way I liked it. Not smothered in sauce. While I did not have the breafast, a colleague was raving about it
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca Hotel
- Casablanca Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Casablanca
- Casablanca Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 11-story Hotel in city center, overlooking harbor & Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.