We stayed here our last night in Morocco. I thought perhaps we should book another riad but decided to book the Hyatt instead because of location. Are we glad we did! After 8 night in Morocco we needed a shot of westernization and this provided it beautifully.
The rooms were air conditioned, the beds were so comfortable, the linens very nice and the staff was superbly helpful.
We had lunch and breakfast there and food, service and ambiance were great.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Casablanca Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Casablanca
- Casablanca Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 11-story Hotel in city center, overlooking harbor & Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.