Clean, modern hotel with friendly staff. Great location. We stayed in a double room on the third floor. Breakfast was good, great Moroccan tea. The only disappointing thing about this hotel is the that the receptionists try and charge you for drinks from the room mini bar that you haven't consumed. Also, I discovered later that I was charged city tax for three people when there was only two people, my self and my child.
I will book this hotel again, but I will be very wary what I am charged for by the receptionist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca