At one time it might have been a top hotel in Casablanca but now it is at best a 3 star hotel charging 5 star prices. Service and staff are great but the wear and tear of chipped bathtubs,scratched paint and worn floors not to mention bad odours in the hallways does not impress. Bad room service and mediocre food in its restaurants make sure I will neither return nor recommend this hotel. As a platinum SPG member I am shocked that Meridien still allows this hotel to use its name.The SPG Club has got to be one of the worst I have ever experienced in any Starwoods hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Méridien offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery, just a few minutes from the Corniche of Casablanca and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features 182 sophisticated guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Royal Mansour Meridien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca