In December we decided to spend one night at the Le Royal Mansour Meridien in Casablanca, after having spent 5 nights at the Four Seasons in Marrakech.
I have never experienced such a disgusting hotel before. It is dirty and in desperate need of refurbishment. We booked a non-smoking room but where initially given a smoking room, which stank of stale smoke. We complained and were then told that we should wait in our room until around 4pm, when a non-smoking room would be available - we checked in at 2.30pm. The non-smoking room was as awful as the smoking room, smelling of mould and you could hear the person snoring in the connecting room. The service is terrible and the concierge genuinely suggested Pizza Hut, KFC and McDonald's as lunch options when we arrived.
Breakfast at the hotel was also awful - stained tablecloths, missing cutlery, water tasted of washing-up liquid, bad service and the list goes on.
I would certainly not recommend it. We actually ended up going for lunch at the Hyatt around the corner and it is a much better option!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Méridien offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery, just a few minutes from the Corniche of Casablanca and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features 182 sophisticated guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Le Royal Mansour Meridien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca