Our two days stay in this hotel happened at the begining and end of our Grand Morocco Tour. It is a classy hotel with all the attributes of a high end hotel chain. The staff is taking care, is educated and professional. At this momemt the hotel (especially the rooms) is worn-out and need refurbishing. The common spaces are still elegant and with the help the client-oriented personnel the hotel continue to remain "victorious".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Méridien offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery, just a few minutes from the Corniche of Casablanca and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features 182 sophisticated guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Le Royal Mansour Meridien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca