Recently stayed at the Le Royal Mansour Meridien Casablanca for one night before returning to the States. Property was average at best. Great potential and fabulous "bones" but in need of an overhaul. Rooms were so-so. Satisfactory for the rate paid. Some beautiful Moroccan architecture throughout the common areas that should be carried throughout the property. Did not enjoy breakfast or the spa facilities so cannot comment. Located right down street from the Sofitel which is a far superior property. Acceptable property for an acceptable rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Méridien offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery, just a few minutes from the Corniche of Casablanca and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features 182 sophisticated guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Royal Mansour Meridien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca