his hotel is definitely not bad. The area is nice, short way to shops or old city. By taxi 5 minutes to the Grand Mosque. Anyway, the furniture would enjoy some renovation.
The breakfast was not so wide, but sufficient in choices. The rooms are quite big, wi-fi is also working well. So, generaly... OK, but I am sure there will be much better hotels in Casablanca. Will try them next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca