We wandered in to have a cool drink (50 dh each for a coca cola!!!). Decided to have lunch there after looking at the menu.
The food was excellent. Fish soup and crab salad for starters, Lamb shanks and Osso bucco for mains, apple tart and creme brulee for pudding, all wonderful. But I do wonder when the lamb shanks are 155 dh and the crab salad is 135 dh. The starter is almost as much as the main course! Maybe I'm just not used to eating like this,
I knocked over my glass of water and the staff coped very well, switching us to another table and drying us off very smoothly, luckily this happened before we had any food.on the table.
I must confess that after we'd paid and left I noticed that we had not been charged for our bottle of wine. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been keeping the bill for this revue!
Seems to be something wrong with the dining room system?
As the chaiman of Illy is also the chairman of this hotel group I had to have an expresso coffee, also excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca