We stay at Le Royal Mansour Meridien on the first and last night of our tour of Morocco.
On the first night we were given a room in the unrenovated section but it was fine . There was a sight damp odour that has been mentioned previously but nothing that detracted from our stay .
For our second night we were given an updated room which was superb. Very spacious with a large bed and the amenities were spotless.
All the staff from the check-in desk, bell boys , concierge , room service and resturant/bar staff were attentive and courteous.
The buffet breakfast was good and on the second night we dined in their "Moroccan Room" which was very good .
All in all our stay at the Le Royal Mansour Meridien was a good satart and finish to our Moroccan adventure.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Méridien offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery, just a few minutes from the Corniche of Casablanca and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features 182 sophisticated guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Royal Mansour Meridien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.