The hotel is a pleasant surprise after the hustle and bustle of arriving at airport and trying to get taxi to the hotel. When the Taxi driver hears that I am staying at the Meridien, they usually racks up the price, but luckily I was met a local teacher who shared the taxi with me and bargained the price down.
Room is spacious, has beautiful marble floor, yes, it is dated, but still of high standard and adds to the classic look. The restaurant, lounge and lobby is beautiful too. This is probably the best hotel I have stayed in the entire Morrocan trip.
Bear in mind though, the hotel is off city centre and other tourists hotel, so there are not many places to visit or restaurants to dine. Hotel restaurant offers lovely food, and I pay very similar to what I would in New Zealand and Australian hotels. (Also expected to tip!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca