My opinion about Ibis casa voyageurs is almost the same opinion I'd already wrote about Ibis Tangier city center…good…clean…close to train and tram station…good breakfast…few but enough channels…no mini cooler…except one major difference compared to Tangier's…price of Casa's, I think, is higher, and this higher price doesn't include breakfast's cost (in Tangier it's included)…this is the first time where I paid for breakfast separately!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Casablanca hotel is located in the city centre, just 100 m from the railway station, and 20 min from the beach. Mohamed V airport is 30 min away. The business centre and the theatre district are a few km away. The hotel has 97 air-conditioned rooms available for booking, public pay parking under surveillance, a bar open 24/24 with a terrace and a restaurant. A golf course and a tennis court are available close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Casa Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Moussafir Casablanca
- Ibis Casablanca