Hotel is clean and conveniently located - it's a very short walk from Casa Voyageurs train station (which provided access to the airport train and to trains to Marrakech and to the north). It's expensive for what one gets, however. Shower drain does not work well so one can only have a 'bird bath'. Breakfast is good but not included in the price. The courtyard is lovely. The hotel's closeness to the train station makes it correspondingly very noisy so sleep is elusive. Staff were indifferent to disinterested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Casablanca hotel is located in the city centre, just 100 m from the railway station, and 20 min from the beach. Mohamed V airport is 30 min away. The business centre and the theatre district are a few km away. The hotel has 97 air-conditioned rooms available for booking, public pay parking under surveillance, a bar open 24/24 with a terrace and a restaurant. A golf course and a tennis court are available close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Casa Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Moussafir Casablanca
- Ibis Casablanca