I asked for a non-smoking room at the front desk and was given a room that smelled like smoke, so I had to return back down to get another room. Apparently no check is done after a guest checks out to make sure the non-smoking room passes muster. The room I was given didn't have towels, and in the middle of blow-drying my hair in just my underwear, a maid just opened my door (potentially I didn't hear the knock?) to bring in towels. I've never been walked in on like that at a hotel before. No one speaks English at the front desk after the day service leaves. On the plus side, the breakfast is great - French and Moroccan breads, yogurt, boiled eggs, awesome cafe au lait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Casablanca hotel is located in the city centre, just 100 m from the railway station, and 20 min from the beach. Mohamed V airport is 30 min away. The business centre and the theatre district are a few km away. The hotel has 97 air-conditioned rooms available for booking, public pay parking under surveillance, a bar open 24/24 with a terrace and a restaurant. A golf course and a tennis court are available close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Casa Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Moussafir Casablanca
- Ibis Casablanca