Hotel is well located (just like Ibis hotels are in other main towns in Morocco), very close to the Casa Voyageurs train station, and the room is reasonably comfortable.
Besides that, my husband and I had a bad experience because both of us don't smoke and we were never asked about taking a smoking or non-smoking room. They simply assumed we were smokers and we've had to spend the night in a smoking room, since the hotel was full. They offered another (smoking) room after our complaint, but it was still smelling, and there was nothing they could do at that time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Casablanca hotel is located in the city centre, just 100 m from the railway station, and 20 min from the beach. Mohamed V airport is 30 min away. The business centre and the theatre district are a few km away. The hotel has 97 air-conditioned rooms available for booking, public pay parking under surveillance, a bar open 24/24 with a terrace and a restaurant. A golf course and a tennis court are available close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Casa Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Moussafir Casablanca
- Ibis Casablanca