We chose this hotel for its location: next to the Casa Voyageurs train station after arriving on the Airport late at night. This is not close to the things to visit. We spent the night and left the next morning. Clean rooms and good beds. Breakfast can be taken on a wonderful terras.
There were a number of business people in the hotel. I think the hotel is more suited for those travellers. And for some reason something is always broken in Maroccan hotels: in this case the door knob to the bath room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Casablanca hotel is located in the city centre, just 100 m from the railway station, and 20 min from the beach. Mohamed V airport is 30 min away. The business centre and the theatre district are a few km away. The hotel has 97 air-conditioned rooms available for booking, public pay parking under surveillance, a bar open 24/24 with a terrace and a restaurant. A golf course and a tennis court are available close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Casa Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Moussafir Casablanca
- Ibis Casablanca