Couple late 30's, stayed for 1 night
We stayed there before taking the plane back to london.
arrived from the train station - 50 dir, tourist price for any taxi drive in the city without the meter...
The hotel is modern, very clean, centrally located, 5/10 min to the mosque, 20 dir with the meter.
rooms are really nice, ample space, good beds and very modern with all the usual items.
however we were a bit disappointed because
- the outside pool is actually not heated
- sauna is not included in the price (gym is)
- spanish restaurant was not opened
- you can smoke in the main restaurant area (european food was fine btw)
- they made us pay at check out before realising we had already done so when we booked
otherwise, the mosque tour is one hour (120 dir) and well worth it
The hotel has a taxi service to the airport, 300 dir , 45 min.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the business district and a short distance from the Old Medina, the 184-room Mövenpick Hotel Casablanca offers the very best in contemporary comfort and convenience. From generously sized rooms equipped with a flat screen TV to a 16th floor spa boasting an open air swimming pool, our hotel is the epitome of contemporary living. A wide variety of conference and meeting spaces are also available in the hotel for events of up to 400 people, while our three unique restaurants provide international cuisine throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Plaza Hotel