Couple late 30's, stayed for 1 night
We stayed there before taking the plane back to london.
arrived from the train station - 50 dir, tourist price for any taxi drive in the city without the meter...
The hotel is modern, very clean, centrally located, 5/10 min to the mosque, 20 dir with the meter.
rooms are really nice, ample space, good beds and very modern with all the usual items.
however we were a bit disappointed because
- the outside pool is actually not heated
- sauna is not included in the price (gym is)
- spanish restaurant was not opened
- you can smoke in the main restaurant area (european food was fine btw)
- they made us pay at check out before realising we had already done so when we booked
otherwise, the mosque tour is one hour (120 dir) and well worth it
The hotel has a taxi service to the airport, 300 dir , 45 min.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- deal for a business or leisure trip, the Hotel HUSA CASABLANCA PLAZA enjoys a privileged location in the modern Casablancadowntown area, near the Medina, and all the cultural attractions of the city.Capitalizing on its sleek and contemporary design, the HUSA CASABLANCA PLAZA was designed to create a stimulating environmentthat will meet your comfort requirements. All rooms are equipped with the latest technologies whether for your seminars, yourreceptions, press conferences, gala dinners, product launches, or other event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Husa Casablanca Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.