“A fresh breath of luxury in Casablanca” 5 of 5 stars

Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rue Sidi Belyout, Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #1 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
Istanbul
“A fresh breath of luxury in Casablanca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to have a last minute recommendation of this hotel by a colleague where I managed to change from the usual Hyatt I stay frequently. The hotel is new with fresh modern hip design, I stayed in a 20 th floor junior suite facing the Hasan II mosque with fantastic sunsets, lots of space and really tasteful modernized Moroccan design. Food at the main restaurant was superb, a French feel from the crust of pastries and attention to detail. Service is not at the finesse that may be matching the food and design quality but still not spoiling a good experience. Very nice gym and pool facilities.... Good choice for business and for my wife who joined me on a few days.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thomas G, Directeur général at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know it was a pleasant one.

We are very proud you enjoyed our Chef Mourad Mahfoud’ s kitchen who joins his international experience to his the “Moroccan touch”.

We hope you will continue to choose us for your business or pleasure trips.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have been to hotels in Morocco and have had the opportunity to organize and attend several events and shows in many of them. I must say that I had decided to abandon entirely any kind of hope to get a decent service that will please me and make me proud of my country! For the first time EVER, I've been proven completely wrong…From the Doorman to the Banquet responsible passing by the average waiter, ALL OF Sofitel's staff was simply AMAZING. Nothing I would ask for was considered to be a burden and never ever did I feel that I was asking too much or bothering anyone, and God knows that my requests were not always the most common ones! When I asked for a nice space to be created for me in order to advertise my business as I was a sponsor during a Fashion show, not only did I get it but I had choices as to what colours could fit my image most, Mister Abderrahmane Ibn Khayat took the time to personally assist me until my computer was logged in, my space was nicely set and my face said "I couldn't be any happier". I definitely encourage any of you wanting to hold a business meeting, conference or to spend a great vacation in Casablanca to head to Sofitel Tour Blanche without a single hesitation.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche and thank you for the positive review of our hotel.
We share all the feedback with the staff which will give them motivation and recognition.

Our ambassadors work exceptionally hard to make sure that every guest feels special.

Thank you so much for helping us to succeed.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Andes, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The Sofitel in Casablanca is simply one of the finest hostels I have been to in my 24+ years of travel to over 70 countries on 5 continents. The staff is so eager to please, yet respectful of space. The accommodations are world class and the hotel is impeccably clean and orderly. The atmosphere is exotics, yet warm and welcoming. As for the food, the hotel restaurant is just amazing. The head chef who has come out to great me each time I have eaten here takes his craft seriously. Even something as normal as a club sandwich is transformed into a work of art with tremendously complex favors, textures, and satisfaction. It sets a tremendous standard that other hotels will have a hard time matching. Being a humanitarian for a living, I rarely see such luxurious spots in the world... Yet I feel as though I was treated like a Hollywood star, though I certainly don't look like one. I give this hotel my highest recommendation and hope you have the joy of staying there some time soon! A true joy!

Paul

Stayed March 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking your time to share with us your stay at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. All the teams join me to thank you for the positive review of our hotel.

It was a real pleasure to know you appreciated the efforts our teams do every day to satisfy our guest’s needs. And that we succeed making you feel comfortable and happy to stay with us.

We would be delighted to welcome you again very soon in Casablanca.

Kindest Regards,
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Tour Blanche is a beautiful hotel with a lovely minimalist modern vibe with a lovely overlay of Moroccan influence. Checkin was easy and is great to have a cup of tea and a little snack presented while the check in paperwork is being organized. I just ate in the restaurant in the lobby area - note there is a smoking section so be warned if you are a non-smoker to sit in the appropriate section. The hostess will ask you. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. I was charmed when a young lady brought over a little shelf so my handbag had its own seat rather than being on the floor! My room was very elegant - very comfy bed and very nice amenities - robe, slippers, toiletries - coffee and tea with a very jazzy coffee maker and a hot pot. The staff are very welcoming and helpful - they make the hotel very special

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

This is the kind of service we are working for and it is always a real satisfaction when we share this kind of comment with our teams, who work hard to satisfy every guest.

Our aim is to make you feel special and welcome, thank you to help us to succeed.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kindest Regards,
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

It’s by far the best hotel in Casablanca.
Great location, modern and trendy, good rooms, great restaurant and bar, great live music nightly.
Most importantly, great staffs! Every staff is very helpful and friendly, always smiling. They helped us to get train tickets, dinner reservations.... Best dressed too, the guys wear white shirt with French cuffs and links, fitted jackets, tall hates, very impressed!
I've stayed at Sofitel in other cities other countries, Sofitel Casablanca definitely has the best trained staffs.

I like the lines on the wall of the bar : "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine". From movie "Casablanca", the old classic made this city a legend.

Restaurant has great food, we tried Salad Nicoise and grilled fish, very tasty! We ended up getting room service breakfast every day, it's the best!

Other than the Sofitel hotel restaurant.
Have to visit "Rick's Cafe", 4 minutes taxi ride.
"Taverne du Dauphin", a nice local seafood restaurant right across the street.
The other good seafood restaurant "Port de Peche" is 4 minutes walk away.

Restaurant reservation tip: If the restaurant is fully booked, just try to book for earlier time, like 7pm. Locals eat late.
The other benefit I enjoy eating early is to avoid the smokers. Everybody smokes here, and non-smoking area (some restaurants have) don't work really.

Room Tip: Great a room with ocean and the Mosque view!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

All our Ambassadors work hard to get every guest satisfied, so it is always a real satisfaction when we share this kind of comment with our teams.

You may like this information: the lines on the wall are an artwork of Jean Charles de Castelbajac, a known French artist born in Casablanca.

We hope to have the opportunity welcome you back very soon.

Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My experience of sofitel Casablanca is a great one, the staff are extremely helpful and would bend over backward to please you. The room was luxurious and clean and the hotel bars and restaraunts are of a good standard if a little pricey for Casablanca. The only downside was the room service breakfast in bed, half the items I had asked for were not there, it was barely warm and cost a small fortune. I believe it is the most expensive breakfast I have ever eaten at 500dh for me and my partner (£40 ish) with two hard poached eggs, a grilled cherry tomato and potatoes, not what I was expecting and left me very dissapointed. Breakfast aside this hotel is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone visiting Casablanca.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to read that you expended a great experience at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche

Despite of this, I am sorry that your stay did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We have noted a discontent in your rating concerning our breakfast in room.

At Sofitel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest; therefore your feedback is very important to us. And we are already working with the teams in order this situation doesn’t happen again.

We hope to welcome you again at the Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

Been to Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche? Share your experiences!