“New Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 67 hotels in Casablanca
Guelph, Canada
“New Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Hotel is a new hotel so it has not had the time to start to fall apart. We used this hotel as our first and last night in Morocco. Being a Sofitel 5 star hotel we knew we would be comfortable. It is in a decent location and easy to find. The lobby is nicely decorated. Staff are great hosts. They even arranged for the hotel van to take us to a local restaurant.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thomas G, Directeur général at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Tour Blanche on your visit to Casablanca. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time during your stay. We also thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We share all the feedback with the management and staff and such feedbacks help in staff motivation and recognition.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Casablanca.

482 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Turkish first
Ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stayed in Sofitel during my first visit to Casablanca. I was very content and everything was wonderful. The hotels location was right in the center of the city, easy to reach all the sightseeing areas in minutes, and all the employees were very informative about the city and answered my questions very satisfactorily about the culture and the city. Very nice decorated rooms, soft and comfortable beds. Starting from our check-in at the reception made my stay a very pleasent experience. I must say that spa center in the hotel was one of the best I´ve ever seen. All the employees were very kind and it showed that they all liked their jobs and tried to make the customers happy. Especially the hostess Kawtar at the restaurant made every morning a brighter one with her smile and special attention showed to me and my friends during our stay. I especially would like to thank her for her kindness and hospitabilitiy. I will definitely choose Sofitel again when I am in Casablanca in the future, and recommend it to my family and my friends.

Room Tip: My room was on the 19th floor and the city´s noise was not a problem during my stay, I slept like a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nancy, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Literally a flying visit, stayed here one night before continuing on my travel. Choose it because it was Sofitel so I knew was I getting. It was excellent, comfy rooms and good service. The food was lovely and the a la carte menu was delicious as well as the continental breakfast. Again it's a five star hotel so you except the luxury and the nice touches in decor and room extras all add in. It's expensive but it's not every day you travel to Morocco.

Room Tip: Any room here is luxe
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

A great hotel in Casablanca. Not only does it have everything for the business traveller, the restaurant food and service is excellent. The staff (from front desk to restaurant waiters/waitresses) are superb and they create a special atmosphere, mixed with a fusion of French and Arabic real genuine hospitality, that is second to none.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had two wonderful nights at the Sofitel Casablanca. The service is great. I tried the spa, and I felt lika a new person afterwards. I have earlier stayed at the Hyatt, which also is a great hotel. But I will stay at the Sofitel next time!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche

Address: Rue Sidi Belyout, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Grand Casablanca Region > Casablanca
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 67 hotels in Casablanca
Hotel Class:5 star — Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche 5*
Located in the heart of the business district in the city center, the 24-floor Sofitel Casablanca hotel towers above the white city. Opposite the Hassan II mosque, the hotel has 141 rooms and 30 suites, each of which boasts an innovative design combiningcomfort, modernity and luxury. The building's first 4 floors boast charismatic architecture and guest amenities: 2 restaurants, 1 bar, a spa across 2 floors, 1 ballroom, 3 meeting rooms, 1 penthouse uniquely for bespoke services, private car park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.