“An agency with great customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 40 Activities in Casablanca
More attraction details
Owner description: Come see where nights smell of cinnamon. Castles are made of sand. Where Africa met Arabia. With a local that speaks your language. Take a bespoke tailor made tour with us. Fall under the spell of Morocco.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
“An agency with great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015 NEW

I have not traveled yet, but Cristian has been utterly responsive and thorough in working with us afetr our other agency disapeared on us. He was happy to offer suggestions ot us about sights less visited and less touristic. After contacting 7 agencies who had a package all the same, he was the only director to have really done his research and prepared by his experience a unique thoughtful itinerary! I can't wait!!! Thank you Cristian!!!

Visited March 2015

Milano
“Day Trip to Ait Benhaddou ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2015

First of all Christian I guess the owner was quick and professional in replying and make it happen.

The day trip was how I expected considering I've done it already

Problem was the guide. He barely spoke and told us anything regarding the sights besides his 12 years of experience.

Most negative part was right at the beginning of the trip when my girlfriend kissed me on the lips twice cause she was excited about the trip and the guide told us to stop kissing and making love as if we were doing such thing,that we must respect his country and that if it was a problem he would turn back to the hotel.

This was very disappointing.

Ask for the right guides if choosing them!!

cris_martinus, Owner at Sun Trails Boutique Morocco Private Tours, responded to this review, January 16, 2015
Dear Sir,

Thank you for complimenting me for being quick and professional.
We emailed you twice in the last week regarding this review to understand what happened. We didn't get a reply from you so I decided to find out from Brahim, your driver- guide that day.

Indeed, he asked you to stop kissing in the back of his car. He shouldn't have said that or that otherwise, he would return back to the hotel. That wasn't professional and I apologize for it. As he had never been confronted with such a situation before, his reaction was out of place. He should have called me and I would have kindly asked you to respect his presence. Naturally, we have nothing against people kissing on the lips but making out in the presence of others is quite a different matter.

If you remember, I called you on the phone two hours into the day trip (presumably after the 'incident' with Brahim) and asked you if everything was OK to which you said yes, in a tone that showed being quite satisfied with the day trip so far. I understand that Brahim was out of place with his remark but has that made it so that you didn't enjoy the trip ? I certainly didn't get that feeling from our phone conversation. Brahim can be accused of being perhaps prudish about people making out in his presence. From there to say that he barely spoke the whole trip is a big step though.

It's a pity that you had sent us 6 emails about booking the day trip but you decided to keep this between yourself and Trip Advisor. It's even more of a pity that you have chosen to ignore my 2 emails also. I still hope that despite what happened you have enjoyed your day trip out of Marrakech.

Best.

Cristian Martinus
Owner, Sun Trails
Cambridge, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“Day trip to Essaouira”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

I cannot recommend Sun Trails more highly and we will be using them again when we go back to Morocco to finish our adventure. The last week in November we spent a week touring Morocco with Sun Trails but due to complications because of the weather we had to change our itinerary and although I am not allowed to write a review for Sun Trails about our fantastic tour, this review is for our day trip to Essaouira. The day was fantastic, Oualid's english and driving excellent and because of Oualid's experience he was able to give us local tips, stop of the sights on way and even for the goat's in an Argan tree photo shot. Fantastic!

Visited November 2014
Denver
5 attraction reviews
“Best way to see Morocco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

This is a company that pays attention to the details and is very helpful every step of the way; you will enjoy the time you spend with your driver and guide (ours was Oualid) and you will learn a lot about the country and the sites. If you have any problems, Christian, who runs this company, will go out of his way to help. You have a lot of flexibility to choose what you want to see and do -- work with them to organize a wonderful vacation.

Visited October 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Great Day Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

Had booked this trip before visiting Marrakech, and any questions I had were always promptly answered.
We were picked up from our riad at 9.00 by Boujeema and set of for a trip 'Atlas and the Lake', Boujeema was so knowledgeable and made our trip so interesting, we had a short camel ride which had again been arranged beforehand before continuing by car we then stopped and had mint tea at a Berber village it was great to look around there house. The scenery was stunning and we were able to stop and take many photos. We had lunch at Douar Samra, the tagine was so tasty!.
This was a great day trip to have a break from the bustle of Marrakech, the scenery from snow capped mountains to red Berber villages and goats being tended by the side of the road, it was a super day with Boujeema he was so courteous and informative.
Would hightly recommend Sun Trails, there attention and help throughout cannot be faulted thankyou Cristian and Boujeema

Visited October 2014