“Definately Recommend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Casablanca City Center

You added Ibis Casablanca City Center to your Saves list
Ibis Casablanca City Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Angle Zaid Ou Hmad | Rue Sidi Belyout, Casablanca 20190, Morocco   |
Ranked #22 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
London, United Kingdom
“Definately Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed in many hotels in Morocco and Ibis has always been the chain of hotels that I trust in Morocco. They are usually next to the train stations in every city in Morocco. I stayed here for one night. The hotel was VERY clean. The staff and management were very friendly and everything in my room worked including the wifi but wifi was a bit slow. One thing that I did notice is that they have lifts but no stairs in this hotel so if you are scared of lifts do not stay here. Breakfast was great I must have refilled about 3 times and took it to my room. Be careful of the cleaners as they just open your door and walk in without knocking. I think Moroccans still need to learn what privacy is as I don't think that word exists in this country! Overall I recommend all Ibis hotels to anyone who is looking for a decent place to stay. Ibis is the only chain of hotels that have not let me down in Morocco.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Only here for a couple of nights on a whistle stop tour of Morocco, but had a very pleasant stay. Our room overlooked the port which was really interesting to watch. The location of the hotel was fantastic, so close to everything we wanted to see. We stayed mainly in riad's as we traveled, but this was a welcome break from being lost in amongst the medina's. The room was fresh and clean, and had every facility we needed. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I lived in Ibis casablanca City Center for 3 nights.
Its a hotel with standard rooms, Medium sized. The view of Casablanca port in wonderful.
The staff at the hotel is good, well mannered and english speaking.
Breakfast is standard french every single day. So one might get bored eating the same breakfast for 3-4 days.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Brighton, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here in April 2015 with my dad. The hotel was small by American standards, but the beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The A/C was not on yet (i guess they don't allow it on until it's quite warm), but the window opened enough for the room to be comfortable. The electrical adapter we brought actually shorted out the hotel room's lights and the maintenance department was so wonderful---they got the lights back on and even fixed the short in our adapter! Wonderful staff! The hotel is across the street from the Casa Port train station and there are several restaurants nearby and the souk is right behind it.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casablanca City Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Montevideo, Uruguay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2015

Good location in front of Casa Port train station. Basic hotel new and clean. The room service was super fast. And correct. Food nice and reasonable prices.
Nice breakfast, and the concierge was helpful.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

We only stayed at Ibis for 1 night as part of Cosmos tour. Arrived in the evening and had buffet dinner at the hotel. Buffet has pretty good selection but a bottle of 1.5 litter water was MAD18 which is quite pricey.

The rooms are standard layout of other Ibis hotel, small but clean. The only think I noticed was the A/C, we weren't sure if it was working properly. Put the a/c in high cool mode but it's still warm so therefore we opened the window instead.

Hotel location is pretty centered, walkable to train, tram station. Hassan II is about 2.5kms away, walkable. There are some nice restaurants behind the hotel near the tram station and souk across the hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2015
We thank you for having taken the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Casablanca City Center.

You have a lukewarm memory of your stay and you rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them.
I attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and you satisfaction.
Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence

We hope that, following our improvements, we may count you among the guests of ibis hotels, despite your unsatisfactory experience.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015

I arrived in Casablanca on Monday April 13 the my first visit was to Casablanca city center, I enjoy the view of the Atlantic and the smell of the salty ocean, it was a beautiful view of the hassa 2 mosque and morocco mall, I spent about an hour taking in the wonderful view of this beautiful place

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, April 17, 2015

Been to Ibis Casablanca City Center? Share your experiences!