“Damp room” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Casablanca City Center

Save Saved
You added Ibis Casablanca City Center to your Saves list
Ibis Casablanca City Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Angle Zaid Ou Hmad | Rue Sidi Belyout, Casablanca 20190, Morocco   |
Ranked #22 of 67 Hotels in Casablanca
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Damp room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

When we left this hotel after two nights, everything in our bags were damp, it was utterly disgusting. Staff are helpful most of the times, but most lack English skills. The bed was hard as a rock and not very good if you have a bad back like me. All in all okay, but the problem with damp rooms should be checked out..

• Stayed October 2014
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Sir or Madam,

We thank you for having taken the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Casablanca City Center.

You have a lukewarm memory of your stay and you rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them.
I attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and you satisfaction.

We hope that, following our improvements, we may count you among the guests of ibis hotels, despite your unsatisfactory experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
dorset
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Typical Ibis, small room which was clean with hot water, three lifts, good nights sleep. Good selection of eating places in the day near by. 15 minutes walk to Ricks Bar. Food ok, No problems with reception or staff. no swimming pool. taxis outside. free Wi-Fi in rooms

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir or Madam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casablanca City Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Saumur, France
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Lets start with the positives.
The man directing the cars for luggage drop off was charming and the man in the actual car park was very helpful.
There is Wifi throughout the hotel.
It's somewhere to sleep.
Now for everything else. The reception staff were unwelcoming and almost dismissive. The worst service I have ever had in a hotel of any kind in fact. We felt like we were inconveniencing them. The bar had no orange juice; no orange juice, really ???, and half the bar menu was unavailable. The service was slow. Despite an advertised restaurant menu, with choices, on the night we stayed it was a set menu with no options, which did not suit us.
The rooms were taking basic to a new level, and I am glad we only had to stay one night.
If you have to catch a train I guess its a good location, as the station is right opposite, and for us it was pretty easy to get back onto the motorway in the morning.
I'm sure there are nicer places to stay in Casablanca

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Casablanca City Center. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Seoul, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's really near to the 'Casa Port Station' which is quite new and big station. The hotel is clean and mordern, good to relax for me. Not much bad, Not much good. The best thing was that I could reach to the station directly (in 1 min?) and went to Starbucks, Mcdonalds' and so on... hahaha! If I have a chance to visit Casablanca again, I would stay again in IBIS CCC!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Beirut, Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is the first time i went into hotel where the shampoo and conditioner are given in ketchup bags. Thank god i brought a shampoo from home. The breakfast was very cheap and the coffee machine broken. The bed and the AC are below average. The good thing is the great internet via wifi available all over the hotel. If you can afford try a better one. If not, you can manage in this hotel, but bring your own shampoo.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Leicestershire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This rather characterless, high rise, city centre hotel is at best, adequate. Our bedroom was extremely small and very basic - just about enough room for two single beds, but nowhere to put two cases! The width of the room was just longer than the beds. There was no fridge or safety deposit box in the room and WiFi was only available in public areas.
There was a good choice of food for the evening buffet, but the breakfast was very basic and consisted of cereal and breads with no fruit or salad.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Hamburg, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a late check-in late check-out confirmation per email, but finally they wanted to charge the full day despite the agreement per email. I am visiting Casablanca very often due to business, and this is by the far the worst hotel in the best location of the city. The people at the reception did not want to 'accept' their mistake, they were impolite and rude. I left out earlier than scheduled and I've moved for half a day stay in the near by Bester Western. If IBIS is interested to get a business traveller back they can contact me; the reservation number is at their disposal (I7D-1OL7 RESERVATION #1409240593).

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dear,

Been to Ibis Casablanca City Center? Share your experiences!