I have stayed at Ibis Casablanca City center 5 nights in April 2014 .
- Hotel location is very good, in the down town of Casablanca with easy access to any place in the city, you have the Port Railway station 5 minutes walking, traditional Moroccan market, supermarkets and some other hotels just next to you.
(but the hotel is far from the business area of Sidi Marouf, if you are in Casablanca for business stay and working in this area then you need to fight each day with taxi driver to take you there)
- food in the restaurant need some improvement specially the Tajen dishes but breakfast was really good.
- wifi is free but a bit slow.
- room and bathroom are comfortable and clean.
overall hotel is very good but need some improvement (with some staff, quality of food in restaurant)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city right beside the Port of Casablanca, the Ibis Casablanca City Center invites you to stay in one of our 266 rooms featuring satellite TV, heating, airconditioning and direct telephone to ensure your comfort. The Wok and Grill restaurant serves balanced, flavoursome cuisine with meals to suit every appetite. Sit back and relax in the modern and inviting surroundings of the hotel bar. The hotel also features two meeting rooms with conference equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ibis Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City Casablanca