“Central Location & Good Hotel.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Casablanca City Center

Save Saved
You added Ibis Casablanca City Center to your Saves list
Ibis Casablanca City Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Angle Zaid Ou Hmad | Rue Sidi Belyout, Casablanca 20190, Morocco   |
Ranked #24 of 67 hotels in Casablanca
Amman, Jordan
“Central Location & Good Hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at Ibis Casablanca City center 5 nights in April 2014 .
- Hotel location is very good, in the down town of Casablanca with easy access to any place in the city, you have the Port Railway station 5 minutes walking, traditional Moroccan market, supermarkets and some other hotels just next to you.
(but the hotel is far from the business area of Sidi Marouf, if you are in Casablanca for business stay and working in this area then you need to fight each day with taxi driver to take you there)
- food in the restaurant need some improvement specially the Tajen dishes but breakfast was really good.
- wifi is free but a bit slow.
- room and bathroom are comfortable and clean.

overall hotel is very good but need some improvement (with some staff, quality of food in restaurant)

cheers!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Sir,

We thank you for having taken the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Casablanca City Center.

You have a lukewarm memory of your stay and you rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them.
I attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and you satisfaction.

We hope that, following our improvements, we may count you among the guests of ibis hotels, despite your unsatisfactory experience.

481 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Seoul, South Korea
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have stayed at IBIS Casablanca City center from Jun 18 till Jun 19.

When I entered my room after check in, there were more than 10 flies flying in the room.
I was shocked for the first. We killed all of them spending 5 minutes and I and my friend just laughed understanding difference culture.

The other thing surprised and reluctant is that Hotel`s housekeeper cleaned my room and took towels in the bath room while I was having breakfast in the hotel.

When I came back to my room, I and my friends realized it and asked them to give 2 towels for taking shower.

housekeeper were complaining to us and said "we will give you only 1 towel because all others are in washing."

I was so shocked and stopped to talking with her because she does not speak English.

We didnt have much time to ask and complain reception desk due to flight time. So, we took a shower sharing one towel. And we were once again shocked when we passed their storage to check out the hotel.we found a lot of towels stacked on the shelf in the their storage.

I felt bad and uncomfortable and I could not say anything to them.

The reason I chose IBIS for my stay was that they provide standard and reasonable service wherever it is. But, It was my worst stay and I strongly request to you to manage quality of the service.

Room Tip: I recommend guys traveling in morocco to stay at local hotels
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
GENERAL APPOLOGIES
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Casablanca City Center. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Medina, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

it's very well situated.free wifi through the hotel but not strong .. good service. room was comfortable, close to city center and it's free parking was the main reason to stay :). best ibis hotels in Morocco.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear SIR ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casablanca City Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Coimbra, Portugal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The hotel is very well situated.
The room standard is good, without impressing. The free wifi worked, but was rather slow.
The breakfast was good, continental, which some people may appreciate.
Overall, the hotel is well situated, and very mainstream. It is safe choice, if you want to stay in a familiar place, without too much influence from the Moroccan culture.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear sir or madam,

Cadiz, Spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This one is pretty perfect because of the situation close to the center and the free parking whas a reason for us to stay. The restaurant in the hotel is quiet good, but not really cheap.
The spaceous rooms are not really clean. We came here the second time and the shower still had the same gray mold on its tiles as last time.
The bathroom is bigger than in the Ibis in europe. Bed and towels are ok.
The stuff is very friendly and the bar sell alcoholic drinks untill 11PM.
The breakfast is ok, but a bit expensive for what they offer.
Next time will try on of the other hotels which are next door, but even woodnt mind to come back again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear sir or madam,

Gibraltar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

A standard Ibis Hotel, in a good city centre location. Room was comfortable and bathroom fine although the towels were very thin and were still wet in the morning after a shower the evening before! The restaurant was fine and breakfast was standard continental, of course. Free wifi throughout the Hotel, but as mentioned before, quite slow but acceptable for emailing, social media, etc.
Overall an enjoyable stay with no problems.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear sir of madam,

Been to Ibis Casablanca City Center? Share your experiences!