We stayed at the Ibis on two separate occasions for a total of six days. Their level of service is quite consistent - terrible!
The desk staff are rude and unhelpful, the restaurant staff are almost as bad. The rooms are small, the towels thin and small. The breakfast mediocre.
It is hard to imagine not being able to do better.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City Casablanca
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city right beside the Port of Casablanca, the Ibis Casablanca City Center invites you to stay in one of our 266 rooms featuring satellite TV, heating, airconditioning and direct telephone to ensure your comfort. The Wok and Grill restaurant serves balanced, flavoursome cuisine with meals to suit every appetite. Sit back and relax in the modern and inviting surroundings of the hotel bar. The hotel also features two meeting rooms with conference equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.