Had a decent stay last week at this mid range hotel. Best part of the hotel is its location, just opposite to The Casa Port Station and also five minutes away from the city center. Overall had a nice and comfortable stay and would recommend this hotel in case you want to stay near casa port. Service is nice, Youness checked us out and was extremely professional (Infact he was the guy who had checked us in at The Suite Novotel Marrakech five days ago, so I was quite surprised to see him at Casablanca Ibis). Would certainly return on my next visit :)
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City Casablanca
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city right beside the Port of Casablanca, the Ibis Casablanca City Center invites you to stay in one of our 266 rooms featuring satellite TV, heating, airconditioning and direct telephone to ensure your comfort. The Wok and Grill restaurant serves balanced, flavoursome cuisine with meals to suit every appetite. Sit back and relax in the modern and inviting surroundings of the hotel bar. The hotel also features two meeting rooms with conference equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.