HI EVERY BODY
Hope every things is well
It's me again
The Hotel is very nice,Good value for the price paid,and the Location very good 10 minutes away by walking from to Center,the Old Medina too close and the city train station was just few minutes walk away and harbour are been just 2 minutes away from the hotel ,we did had there a 2 nights,Front desk service is nice & hotelstaff was friendly ,Our room was clean and we had a good View. Service at Breakfast was good and Choice was usual for,all was fresh.orange juice, hard boiled eggs, coffee (i think Hotel Rating equal all over the world)many good restaurants are in the neighborhood. good choice there!Internet connection slow. Overall, not a lot of Moroccan flavor in this hotel, but it's still a decent place to rest.
I would stay there again in 01/01/2013 when i'm visiting Casablanca.
see you soon
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City Casablanca
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city right beside the Port of Casablanca, the Ibis Casablanca City Center invites you to stay in one of our 266 rooms featuring satellite TV, heating, airconditioning and direct telephone to ensure your comfort. The Wok and Grill restaurant serves balanced, flavoursome cuisine with meals to suit every appetite. Sit back and relax in the modern and inviting surroundings of the hotel bar. The hotel also features two meeting rooms with conference equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.