I was finishing 3 weeks in Maroc, had been on a tour with low grade accomodation and choose to stay here for a nice "last night" when another property nearby ended up being fully booked.
No non-smoking rooms available and my room stank, I do not mean that you could tell it had been used by smokers, this room really stank of cigarett smoke.
Had trouble ordering room service, ordered linguine and cheese platter and received linguine and cheeseburger, staff tried to get me to sign for the cheese burger and when I asked for the cheese platter again I was told "no, its for children only".
After checking in and discussing with reception staff about how tired I was I was shown to a room that was directly connected to the SkyBar, no sleep was possible and I was eventually moved to another room that was still noisey, but not actually moving to the beat of the music.
You can either be a hotel or a bar not both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 10 minutes of the city center and the international fair of Casablanca. The train station Casa Oasis is only 10km away & the bus stop No 11 is 5m away from the hotel. The Hassan II mosque is only few minutes walking distance. The hotel offers 43 very luxurious rooms all with modern comfort. The majority have splendid terraces giving on the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Villa Blanca Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Blanca Hotel Casablanca
- Villa Blanca Hotel And Spa