We arrived around midnight to be told they had a party and we would be taken to another hotel for the night. The hotel we were taken to had no reservation for us then put us in a room which seemed to not have been cleaned. The bath still had water in it. When we arrived back at Villa Blanca the following day the receptionist laughed at out complaints. However pretty friendly staff BUT very loud. The hotel seems to rely on affluent Moroccans for custom and caters to their needs above hotel guests. Pretty noisy for most of the night. Ok if your a heavy sleeper or want to party. However the club part seems to be hired out at weekends for private functions. Rooms are very nice and the beds very comfortable. Porters are very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 10 minutes of the city center and the international fair of Casablanca. The train station Casa Oasis is only 10km away & the bus stop No 11 is 5m away from the hotel. The Hassan II mosque is only few minutes walking distance. The hotel offers 43 very luxurious rooms all with modern comfort. The majority have splendid terraces giving on the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Villa Blanca Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Blanca Hotel And Spa
- Villa Blanca Hotel Casablanca