The hotel is very nice, nice clientele, excellent food in the restaurants. Breakfast is a bit poor though. Spa is nice and excellent price-quality deal.
The ground floor hosts a nice and trendy club, yesterday at 1.30 after a few drinks I came back to my room and I could completely hear all the sound!!!! I was on the second floor so cannot imagine the peole who have a room on first floor. It lasted until 3am!!!!! The sound was so strong that furniture was vibrating.
I suggest it ONLY if you want to party hard and you are sure you won't get tired before 3am, otherwise say goodbye to your sleep!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 10 minutes of the city center and the international fair of Casablanca. The train station Casa Oasis is only 10km away & the bus stop No 11 is 5m away from the hotel. The Hassan II mosque is only few minutes walking distance. The hotel offers 43 very luxurious rooms all with modern comfort. The majority have splendid terraces giving on the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Villa Blanca Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Blanca Hotel And Spa
- Villa Blanca Hotel Casablanca