“Fantastic animations team!” 4 of 5 stars

Click for details
Ranked #33 of 80 Hotels in Agadir
“Fantastic animations team!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Just back from a week at Agadir Beach Club. We have 2 small girls who would rate this as their best trip ever. For them, the holiday was made by Said and his team, Hosine, Sam and Momo, who continuously went out of their way to ensure they were having fun.
For us, hotel was clean, animations team were excellent, the service of the rest of the staff was hit and miss, some were extremely friendly, others not so much. The food, especially the beef was delicious. All in all, a very successful last minute break away.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Polish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel does not live up to its four star rating. We booked a week at this hotel at the beginning of March and after seeing the rooms, which were dirty and smelled stale, we realised we could not stay here even one night. All the corridors and areas in this hotel look old, tired and dirty. The manager was very nice and understanding and tried to offer us upgraded rooms but to be honest this whole hotel needs to be downgraded to a three star because of its need for refurbishment. I would not advise anyone to book here. There are far better four star hotels in Agadir and we upgraded to the Atlantic Palace for an extra £186.00 and it was well worth the extra.

Room Tip: Do not book here, look for a different four star hotel or upgrade ....
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Wexford, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I spent a week in the Agadir Beach club hotel with my son I just got back on the 30th of March, I travelled with Sunway Ireland.The staff in the hotel were all very friendly. The bedroom was very clean although the bed felt damp on the first night. The sun didn't shine on my side of the hotel. I heard the same complaint from another guest. The hotel was very spacious. The location was very good. The gardens beautiful. Swimmingpool lovely and big. Quiet hotel.The restaurant offered buffet food. The selection was very poor It offered little fish or any food cooked there and then in front of the guests . There was little variety compared to the Oasys Hotel and Europa Kenzi.(hotels I stayed in other times) They also have an Italian (Roma) restaurant and an exclusive fish restaurant.The lunch buffet was set outdoors. Not only the birds were flying freely in the restaurant insidoors but they also helped themselves to desserts outdoors. The staff encouraged them by leaving a plate with food near the dessert counter. Athough we didn't enjoy the food much our stay was pleasant. Our check out was shocking. We were presented with a phantom bill for 290 dirhams for hairdressing services. I was not offered an explanation as to why should my name and room number appear on a bill for a service I had not used. On the actual date in the bill we had been away on a day trip to Marrakesch. My rep could confirm it. I was made wait while they checked it. I felt very insulted that I should have to prove their error for them. I was worried about what would have happenned had I not been on my day tour and have sunway to confirm it. They asked me to sign the bill for their records. I declined. They insisted and I wrote on it that I had been away on that day and not used the hairdressers.After that incident and their attitude making me responsible for the bill. I will not return to that hotel. It is a big worry that they never give any receipts in the restaurants or bar. I paid for my food and drinks in cash. My check out bill had nothing on it.
Another guest told me that after paying for her lunch she was followed to the beach by 4 hotel workers demanding she clarified her lunch payment. The customer is certainly never right in this hotel not even when they are.

Room Tip: Rooms can be very far away from reception. You want to be fond of walking to stay in this hotel. Cho...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
hassan_beachclub, Responsable relations clients at lti Agadir Beach Club, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Customer,

We thank you for your positive comments.
But we have to say we are very surprised by your comments on our selection of food. Indeed, we are trying to improve our buffets everyday, and as you know, we not only have buffets, but even a la carte restaurants (Roma, Espadon, Marrakech), where our half board customers can go as well. And if the lunch buffet doesn’t suit you, you can always order à la carte, where the choice is different !
We do indeed have birds and the only way to try to keep them away from the buffet is to have a special plate for them ! This is the only solution we found until now and we are still working on it.
We are very sorry for the “phantom bill” but it seems that the customer who went to the hairdresser made a mistake and gave your room number instead of hers. And our employee asked you to write the explanation on the bill not to make you feel bad, but just to have a “proof” for the accounting dept.
We are very sorry that this incident made you feel so bad and hope you might change your mind and come to the AGADIR BEACH CLUB again..

HASSAN AACHARI
YIELD MANAGER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Just back from a week B&B. family break with 3 kids including 14 month old. Room was large & clean and well maintained. Staff were excellent, animation team & kids club were great.
Pool area is clean & plenty of loungers.
Location is perfect with promenade & town a short walk.
Perfect family sun holiday.

• Stayed March 2013
hassan_beachclub, Responsable relations clients at lti Agadir Beach Club, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
dear Customer

Thank you for your mail, which is really a reward for all the hard work of our teams. In fact it will push us to continue in the same goal which is the satisfaction of our customers.
Know that we will always pleased to recieve you soon.
HASSAN AACHARI
YIELD MANAGER
Reykjavik
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The hotel´s location at the beach is ideal; just cross the promenade - that takes you downtown - and you are right at the ocean. We often sat in front of the hotel watching the sun set.
The hotel is big and has a beautiful, big lobby where one spends some time if one wants to use the internet as this is the only place where that is possible.
The rooms are fairly spacious and clean, a bit old, at least the one we had but had a nice view over the pool area.
The pool is nice and at comfortable temperature, which was good when one participated in the daily swim exercise class - that was good fun.
There are various restaurants to choose from and the food was good. Most of the guests, who were elderly people, seemed to be on a package deal where food was included so they mostly ate at the big restaurant on the bottom floor. And many of them had come to the hotel year after year, and were staying for many, many weeks. The staff was VERY nice and greeted the guests they knew very warmly - as well as us first comers. There was dancing every night at the big hotel bar; after 10 o´clock the music was more to our taste - earlier it catered more to the regulars. So - our over all review is that this is a nice hotel and very well located.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the sun shines on the balcony at least some time over the day
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
newbury, berkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

View straight down over the beach - and of the sunsets - with a good balcony to relax on after the onerous 10 yard walk back from the sand . . . The hotel is huge and I guess there are rooms and suites for all tastes, but I imagine that poolside might be a bit noisier - certainly all I heard were the waves and the birds. The layout of the place is a bit confusing - and it's on lots of different stepped and sloped levels - but the staff were all very friendly and approachable if the room seemed to have moved. The safe in the room needed to be rented (20dh per day, I think) which seemed a bit mean; the bathroom and loo were clean and good; the rest of the room was spacious and well-furnished; the bed itself nice and firm. The position on the prom is about right - half-way-ish between the busy northern end and the almost completely deserted south : great for walking.

Room Tip: There are rooms and suites directly overlooking the beach - and lots over the pool. Three stories, s...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Piastow, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Good value for money if you are staying with small children. Apartment was very spacious with all necessary amenities, cleaned everyday. Very nice view from balcony. Pool with separated part for small kids. Good help from local staff bringing umbrellas etc. and taking kids to Kid's Club. Very close to the beach with private place to stay. Breakfast served as a buffet with relatively great choice (for kids) and fresh orange juice available. Plenty of (expensive) restaurants nearby. Very close to main promenade.

Room Tip: Ask for apartment with more beds if you are travelling with a lot of kids
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to lti Agadir Beach Club? Share your experiences!