“Fantastic stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 80 Hotels in Agadir
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Fantastic stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Booked this hotel for 9 days with my family and can honestly say I cannot fault it! The staff could not do enough for us, especially Shafik and Fatiha, and the manager was fantastic. The rooms were very clean and the beds extremely comfy. If you are looking for a hotel in the perfect central location this is definitely it. The beach, along with lots of great restaurants, are within walking distance of this great hotel. This hotel is also very family friendly and the staff ensure everyone's needs are catered for. Will definitely be coming back!

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Polish first
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

This is my second visit to this Hotel. The reason I chose this hotel is because the location is so central close to the beach and near all shops but also a quiet relaxing stay. The hotel has basic decor but it is spotlessly clean and the staff could not be more helpful. Fatiha on reception is the kindest person and speaks great English she helps with all your needs and the entertainments team led by Chafik is fab . A great stay comfy beds clean rooms made our stay perfect could not ask for more !

Room Tip: Clean spotless rooms with comfy beds
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just back from Morocco, stayed there for 2 nights both Fridays.
First, the hotel is low end mid cost hotel. For the price you will find much better B&B.
Food - no good, we had 2 breakfast and 2 dinners. Both times we had stomach problems.
Some of my observations:
Food handling - very poor
Food quality - very poor
Kitchen stuff - we had to ask to bring food to the buffet, large groups - no food, long waiting time to get any food. grouchy personnel.
Rooms - we rent 4 rooms for my family in those 2 days, some was clean, some was stinky, seems like mold, but did not found any. NO A/C, hot and humid. Insects in some, lizard in one, many noise cats and birds.

Front desk - OK, sometimes friendly sometimes not, but overall I am fine with them.

One funny note, went for breakfast at 9 AM returned around 10, cleaning ladies was already in my room cleaning. room was paid till 12.

WiFi - free in reception area

Final word, stay away from TAGA-DIRT

Room Tip: Just get private B&B for the same or lower price
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Kilkenny, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only stayed for one night as my other hotel was booked up for the first night.This hotel is full of steps very dated wifi only at reception which is a million miles away due to the lay out of the hotel,breakfast is awful coffee was good.Iv very little positives to say,its fine for one night,cheap price for room but would pay more if staying longer in a nicer hotel which i did.The room was large but could be cleaner.Would not stay again.

Room Tip: Look for another hotel,if on a budget i would choose small b&b over this hotel
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2015

Myself and my two sons recently spent 9 nights at Hotel Tagadirt. After some of the reviews which I had read after book, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean, the staff were all friendly and helpful (especially Shafik).The hotel pool was lovely and clean and my boys spent a lot of time keeping cool while i soaked up the sun! For tours/day trips ect ask Shafik to set you up with Khadija. The excursions we booked through her were less than half the price of the quotes we already had. the walk to the beach is not long at all. Beachfront area very nice. Loads of local shops. For souvenirs we found the shop called Uniprix (all the petit taxis drivers know it) to be cheapest. You could not haggle anyone that low. All in all a fabulous holiday and we will be back.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

This is wayyy overdue... I didnt use trip advisor back in 2012 (July).

Stayed here as a family 5 adults 2 children. We all loved the entertainment! Shafiq, Houssam, Abdoulay, Sana... None of these probably work here anymore! It was a really warm Environment and catered to families well. I really enjoyed the entertainment... From Karaoke to Miss Tagadirt competiions. Was a good laugh! Music was good and the atmosphere later on was good too.

Food was good, restaurant service was good and waiters were hospitable. Freshly cooked omlettes... I remember waiting for them!

Pool was nice but too cold for me! Others appeared to enjoy it!

Rooms were cleaned daily and staff were so good, I called room service to remove a big ugly bug from my room lol, they actually came and did it! Little walk away from main part of hotel but the walk was nice as the surroundings were pretty.

Cant remember much more but I would most definately return here if I went to Agadir again.

Zara :)

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2015

I recently visited Morocco and stayed at the hotel, excellent for the money, to the people who gave it a lower raiting, what more were you expecting??, I think its people who want to live like kings but pay a pittance for it, then are quick to jump on here not thinking about all the hard working people. The staff were fantastic, all of them. Especially Shofiq and Khadija. These two made our holiday. They were kind, friendly, attentive and basically went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and up to date with what activities were available. Most of the time we were left and not bothered so we could relax until we nedded something. Big thank you to Shofiq and Khadija. I recommend booking excursions through Khadija, its very well priced and SAFE. If you need any info about the local area ask Shofiq. I will return and its due to the two people I mentioned. Thank you Tagadirt Hotel!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends