Just back from a trip to Paradis Plage and I can't recommend the place highly enough. The hotel is fabulous, the location is super but the real prize is the amazing staff. The hotel was quiet and only one restaurant was open but there was so much to do between fitness classes, yoga, spa treatments and surfing. It is particularly great if you want a haven to relax and recharge, and we met many single travellers happy there chilling.
- The surf team are truly fun and make you feel very welcome down at the surf hut and outside camp fire. Leaving them felt like saying bye to family members and even if you don't surf, there are kayaks (free) and SUPs (extra cost) available to use. Tarik who runs the surf centre is the man to talk to.
- I wasn't able to take many yoga classes due to a bad back but Waran who runs the classes is excellent, inspirational and very professional. For yoga enthusiasts, this is the place to go (3 classes at different levels run daily - about 12 euro a class)
-Instead I choose to spend time with Momo who runs fitness classes there twice a day. These are free but I paid extra for one-on-one training, physio, sports massage and reflexology with Momo (about 40 euro an hour). It was well worth it but Momo is not for the faint hearted as he really pushes you to your limits. In the end, its well worth it as you feel so much better and Momo makes it such fun.
- Ali at reception is particularly professional and I would advise that you book everything with him. Sometimes it was not clear what came at an extra cost but Ali is the man to talk to about vouchers, outside trips, treatments etc. One suggestion for improvement is that the hotel could do with advertising better the array of events on from surf bonfires, parties, classes and outside trips.
- Finally the waiting staff are great, remembering names, always there to help and even speaking the odd bit of Irish to us. Most spoke English and French fluently.
A big thank you to all at Paradis Plage and I'm already planning my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradis Plage is the first surf, yoga and spa Resort in Morocco. Located at only 3 hours flight from Europe, it is also the first luxury Surf and Yoga Resort offering a high standard hotelservices. Paradis Plage Resort is a unique concept of stay in Morocco << The Waterfront Beach Resort>> was thoughtfully designed to bring you complete comfort and tranquility. Rejuvenate yourself every morning with the warm amber sunlight that comes shining through the window of your room. Arouse your long lost five senses with the subtle rhythms of waves softly lapping the powdery gold sand and pebbles on the shore. This is the philosophy of ParadisPlageSurf,Yoga& Sparesort. Located north of Agadir near to the famous surfer's village of Taghazout, Having linked in fabled Australian mark of surfing Rip Curl, ParadisPlage Resort allows his guest to devote himself to the practice of surfing, paddle stand-up or else body-board with the best equipment and a quality of supervision. As for the Yoga, two pavilions encircle by a basin of lotuses, anchored in a dune dominating the sea, were especially made for Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Yin Yoga. Lessons are offered during the year by our yoga professors. Yoga retreats are also organized. Our Spa invites you to enjoy an indoor and outdoor massage treatment to feel the soft ocean winds that re-awaken the freshness and sweetness of your soul by using our products that are both sensuous and effective, offer a journey into this rich and ancient Moroccan region culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.