“Wonderful 2 days at Paradis Plage” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort

You added Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort to your Saves list
Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Km 26 Route d'Essaouira Imi Ouddar, Agadir 44000, Morocco   |
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in Agadir
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful 2 days at Paradis Plage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I just got back from my trip to Morroco, during which I spent two nights at Paradis Plage, before driving to other parts of the country. We initially planned to stay only one night but had to extend our stay as it was such a lovely stay.

I knew Taghazout a little bit before going and one of the things I loved about Paradis Plage when we went (10 km north of Taghazout) is that it is a very well designed and decorated hotel, that respects the environment where it has been built, and is actually in harmony with its surroundings. I don't usually go to big resorts but this one has a great vibe to it and is the perfect place to relax and have healthy days of sunshine/swimming/yoga/surfing/paddle.

The location is stunning, right on the sea and quite isolated which makes it the perfect place to forget about all the stress and worries.
Our room had a balcony facing the ocean. It was a beautiful room, spacious, decorated with white and blue which gave it a lovely fresh and relaxed feel. The products used were all based on local products, such as orange blossom, which I love, so that added a nice touch to our stay as well. I loved the art displayed around the hotel, and the sound of cicadas at night.

The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly, and discreet at the same time. The food was varied and tasty, and tasted some delicious rose.
Sadly we didn't have time to try the restaurant on the beach but we were told it was very good, with fresh fish and seafood. We will have to go back to try it! There is also a lounge area with a view on the beach, where you can have a drink or eat a snack.

In terms of activities, we were sadly not able to try the surf classes because there weren't any waves but I did the yoga class and it was very special - in a room facing the sea (it's literally on the beach), listening to the sound of waves and wind. Next time I go to Paradis Plage (I will be going back for sure), I will definitely try the paddle as well.

We didn't stay long enough to enjoy the events happening there but there are outdoor cinema sessions on the beach, bomb fires and all sorts of activities. We missed the cooking class but it sounded great fun!

It is a great place for couples but also a great place to go with friends. If you're planning to go to Agadir, this is without a doubt my top recommendation - it is out of the city but day excursions are organized to Agadir, Paradise Valley (Immouzer), etc.
All in all, my stay was fantastic and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to spend a few days and relax in a great hotel in a beautiful location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jaafar E, Resort Manager at Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear Lucy S,

Thank you so kindly for your recent posting on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort.

We were thrilled with the way in which you succinctly summarized Paradis Plage’s strongest characteristics. Our Resort opened just a year ago and is not only a hit with the residents, but also with the nature surrounding it. Our Chef, makes sure all the ingredients used in his recipes are being picked up from no further than 50 Km of the Hotel’s surroundings!

Hope to have the pleasure of meeting you on a future visit!

Resort Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I absolutely love Paradis Plage, and i am so happy to have found this little gem in the south of Morocco. I've stayed at many resorts, and i have to say this is one of my favorites. The rooms are clean and beautiful, perfect to come back to after a day at the beach. The surf house and yoga area are my favorite aspects, truly unique! They have these awesome pillow beds to lay on where you can really relax and soak in all the beauty that surrounds. It's a fun place weather you are with friends, family, or a boyfriend/husband. I was with a group of friends and we stayed in the bungalows which are great and really private. I did get a chance to see the rooms as well, and they are nothing short of wonderful! I love the decoration in both, a peaceful relaxing vibe. The restaurant offers great food, my favorite place to sit and eat or have a drink is the terrace by the pool. Staff is super friendly and very accommodating, and they are always smiling! I will definitely be coming back to Paradis Plage in the near future!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Rallal,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments on TripAdvisor regarding your visit to Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort.

We were most honored that you hold us in that very fine category of the top-end of our business. That you felt it was the first time you had experienced such a level of service and quality giving you the urge to write, is so encouraging to all of us that are passionate hoteliers.

Your comments on our Yoga, housekeeping, and Restaurant staff were so appreciated, and needless to say passed on to the entire team who love to receive our guests’ comments. We also were pleased that you found the décor of the rooms lovely, and yet with the modern conveniences such as in the bathroom. The view on the ocean is serene and quiet.

Thank you for being such wonderful Ambassadors, and I can assure you that we will continue to raise “your little gem” even higher!

Leonding
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and myself had a wonderful week in the Paradis Plage Resort in the north of Agadir.
The layout of the resort is very perfect. There is room for everybody in this resort. The kids can have fun at the pool or the beach, and everybody who wants to relax will find a quiet place in the nice garden area of the resort. The restaurant serves very good dishes. I loved the sweet desserts ;-). But the very best thing about the Paradis Plage for us was the excellent surfschool, that is integrated in the resort. Our surf instructor during our stay was Simo. Simo was a great instructor for us. He showed us lots of different surfspots and always choose the perfect spot for each lesson. The theoretical and practical surfing lessons let us improove our surfing skills.
Big thanks to Simo.
We really enjoyed our stay and hope to come back soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jaafar E, Resort Manager at Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor after your experience with us recently!

We are delighted you enjoyed it so much and we have passed on your kind comments to our Surf School Team and especially to Simo.

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again one day soon!

Canterbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I thoroughly enjoy finding fault in things, but it was very difficult with this hotel. Very good rooms, loads for our children of varying ages to do, perfect location, very friendly and intermittently competent staff. Best beach hotel I've stayed in, I think, except maybe for Bon Ton in Langkawi. And that's not really on a beach. It's on a sort of lagoon. Anyway, highly recommended and ot extravagantly expensive either. Full of French people, mind.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It gives us a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a great experience overall!

Recognition is very important to us as there is nothing more rewarding than a positive comment from a happy guest.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I really can't praise Paradis Plage enough.... the staff are attentive, professional and friendly - nothing is too much trouble. They really make the place special. The hotel is absolutely spotless (they clean constantly!), beautiful and had everything we needed. We took surf lessons with Simo - he took us to different beaches depending on the conditions. Highly recommended! There was also yoga daily and a gym - small, but with key stuff like a bike, treadmill, free weights, multigym, cross trainer.
We had a premium suite which was huge, well equipped and beautifully decorated. The breakfast buffet had a really great selection (including cakes baked fresh that morning as well as more healthy options and pancakes and eggs cooked to order) as did the evening buffet (try the tagine, delicious).
Admittedly the beach where the hotel is located isn't the most attractive I've been to, but fine for kayaking and swimming, and otherwise there are the hotel pools which are really pleasant and never seemed to be crowded (and we went in high-season August).
I left a week later relaxed and refreshed. Thanks for a fantastic hoilday Paradis Plage!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a vivid description and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and most of all the hospitality of our Staff.

Recognition is very important to us and we hope to always be up to your expectations!

We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Sunny Regards,

UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The people working in these hotels always make or break a holiday for me, the staff at Paradis Plage were exceptional, they couldn't do enough for you.

The hotel is lovely and well equipped. Not designed very well,our room as well as others in the complex were very close to drains which incidentally smelt awful .Would I go here again - NO.

The hotel is quite remote, not many places to visit or walk to unless you fancy a taxi hire. There is only one road to this hotel and this road makes the M25 look very welcoming at peak times.

The hotel lacks any managerial presence on site, no one in charge.

And they re-use the towels on a daily basis, apart from that, it was happy days.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments and for sharing your thoughts with us.

We are very excited to know that enjoyed our service & hospitality and please be assured that the draining issue has been now totally fixed

We acknowledge the receipt of your constructive comments, and we will definitely take them into serious consideration.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort.

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

It was my first trip to Agadir and I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about this newly opened Resort in Taghazout. I’ve been lucky enough to stay for 5 nights just before the massive arrivals of August and large Moroccan families coming for their summer vacations. My girlfriend and I were looking for some time off and relaxation and we were glad to have stayed at paradise beach. I have discovered the Yoga for the first time and I could not have expected a better teacher than Nico ! OMG this guy is just genious ! Morning buffet was good and decent with large choice of healthy food. The hotel was inaugurating a new restaurant by the beach called cheringito and it was our favorite place during all the stay, the chef was coming to our table at each meal and ensured everything was alright. There is indeed some improvement to make on the service but the waiters are so nice that we couldn’t complain at any time, and we have understood that it was the decision of the hotel to recruit locally in the surrounding villages… it’s a choice. We have already planned to come back to tagazoute with our friends and the manager of the place, Mr Jofar has done a great job everyday in making sure we were enjoying everything.

We’ll come back guys !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Simo B,

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort!
We are so glad your room met your expectations and that you were able to enjoy our restaurants and the Yoga.

We would love to welcome you back in the future!