“locals club” 5 of 5 stars

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“locals club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

The friendliest staff you will ever find,, just great people to be around. I was in town on business for a few months and Randy let me join the club and play as a member. Its a bit long and if

Visited June 2013

Omaha, NE
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Nice people, great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I am just getting back into golf. Randy gave me a few lessons and was SO kind and helpful. (I started playing at age 5 and stopped around age 25. I am now 60.) I never felt pressured by the staff or anyone playing. (We always played best ball.) I even pared a hole my third time out. The fees are very reasonable and the course nice. I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited August 2013
Cleghorn,IA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Reunion central”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Golf, ameal ,drtinks and a meeting room, all in the Lakes area. Crafty malls near by, if golf is not your thing.

Visited April 2012
West Union, Iowa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great golf course!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Traveled with another couple for an afternoon of golf. Beautiful course. Very neat and landscaped nicely. Clubhouse overlooks the course and has a nice pro shop and bar area. Would golf there again when in town.

Visited July 2012
Spencer, Iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Emerald Hills GC Club House Accomodates Groups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I belong to an organization that utilized the Club House for a regional meeting. The staff was great to work with and they worked closely with the committee chair to be sure our event was successful. I highly recommend the facility, plus the Bed and Breakfast across the street (Okoboji Country Inn) is outstanding.

Visited June 2012