“nite out with the girls” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in Ames
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Ames, Iowa
“nite out with the girls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

great food, great service, great atmosphere food was hot and served promptly. I will be going back for another fun time.

Visited April 2012

“love thai any day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via Local Picks

This was actually the first thai restaurant i tried after coming to states..the food is tasty but not too spicy..!

Ithaca, New York
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I got carry out Pad Thai and Dublin Chocolate Cake and they were both wonderful. The Pad Thai wasn't spicy, but that's how I prefer it, and had plenty of peanuts (although they ask before adding them, for those of you with allergies). Some of the best Pad Thai I've had. And the cake was awesome as well. I picked up my food at the restaurant and it looked very nice, like a good place to take a date and sit at a romantic table or to go with friends and sit at a classy, modern bar.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ames, Iowa
“Good... but....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

For once, I am not writing a review of the food... it is a good place to eat. Which is why we wanted to go this past weekend, Sat. night. We show up at 8:45... doors locked.... huh?? Very confused... maybe they closed down...

Went around front.... sign on the front door, that no one uses... "we stop seating 15 minutes before 9pm." Really?? Its not that they just stop seating.. .they lock the doors! So weird... I guess it is their prerogative, but sheesh... we weren't the only ones to walk up the door and shake our head and walk away. Every other restaurant downtown serves until 10 on the weekend... and they have their doors LOCKED at 8:45...

I supposed I am glad they weren't open, because we had a lovely meal from Lucilans right next door, then.

• Visited July 2012
Manila
“Solid Thai cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Fine Thai food. Nothing spectacular but the flavors are there and the service is pleasant.

Visited April 2012