This is where I stayed for work. the internet was fast, room very clean. I was able to cook and the mattresses are comfortable, in fact it was new. The staff was friendly and helpful as well. The only negative is the elevator is slow and it could use a little tlc. It is an older hotel and is dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXTENDED-STAY, FAMILY & EXECUTIVE SUITES HOTELGRANDSTAY AMES, IOWA. GrandStay® Residential Suites Hotel in Ames, Iowa offers spacious family and executive suites. Conveniently located off Hwy 35E at the corner of Duff Ave and Hwy 30, our Iowa hotel offers all the comforts of home with Complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast™, high-speed Internet, and fully equipped kitchens in every suite. In the heart of the Midwest and Iowa, Ames is the source for tradition, discovery, diversity and of course the Cyclones. Enjoy 33 woodland parks, hop on our 55 miles of bike and pedestrian trails or do what we do best and cheer for the best college teams in the nation!With a variety of Studio, One & Two Bedroom suites, with nightly, weekly and monthly extended-stay suites and accommodations available, our Ames, Iowa hotel is prefect no matter your needs. Enjoy the best of Ames and the all comforts of home when you stay in our luxurious business and family hotel. Reserve your hotel suite today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Ames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Residential Hotel Ames
- GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Ames Iowa